Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITV1 Show Looking for Contestants

NEW SERIES - MAY THE BEST HOUSE WIN
    May The Best House Win is the Daytime ITV series that sees the owners of some of Britain's most interesting and unusual homes compete against each other in a bid to win a cash prize.
    In each episode, four proud homeowners open their doors to each other and let them cast a critical gaze on their property masterpiece. It's the ultimate 'open house' experience and absolutely nothing is off limits!
    They'll judge the house in terms of its interior design, homeliness, comfort, the hospitality on offer and the overall viewing experience. They secretly score each other out of ten and the winning homeowner wins £1,000.
    If you're interested, please contact [email protected] or call on 0161 952 1007

I think I'd best not - my house is always messy and lived-in. I'm too busy potting to bother overmuch with housework...
    Daesul

http://www.clairemanwani.com
    http://www.folksy.com/shops/clairemanwani
    http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ClaireManwaniPottery

Comment

Thread moved to living room

Good luck if you enter, Let us know if you do!!

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Hah people would be too freaked out by my dolls no doubt, so probably not a good idea for me either.

Comment

my house is still being built - would that count as interesting?!?
          For an eclectic range of cross stitch kits visit Midnight Curiosity

Comment

My house in interesting to toddlers, I do not fancy having random strangers nosing around criticising my house. I can be quite critical enough as it is without anyone else helping!!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

mine is just half finished and very untidy!!

cj
              www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
              Become a facebook fan
              Check out my blog

Comment

I suspect that crafters, by the very nature of their chosen profession/hobby are not generally showhouse people because they spend so much time on their beloved crafting.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I think my house is the best because it has my stuff in it That's all I need to know.
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                  X