Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Mail - what are they doing - RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Mail - what are they doing - RANT!

Last night, I had a phone call from a regular customer asking if we were still in business?

This customer doesn't like using the internet , so always send a letter with cheque to place her order.

2 weeks ago she sent a letter with cheque - only to have it returned to her by Royal Mail, stating that we are not known at this address?????

I am so annoyed, just hope it hasn't happened to other customers:-(

End of rant

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

I wonder if you could sue them for loss of business. I know you wouldn't waste time on it but another member recently said the same thing happened to her. It seems as if it is habitual. They must think that they are too big and us, as individuals, won't harm or dent their business, and they are probably right sadly.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

My neighbour works with Royal Mail, and the other day we where chatting and I said I hated getting junk mail in my mail box. His answer was that they get more for delivering junk mail than on anything else. If this is true why worry about us small fry with our few letters?
      regards

Tam "now a hobby woodturner"

There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey. (John Ruskin 1819-1900)

Comment

Working...
      X