Woo hoo its the weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo hoo its the weekend!

Whats everybody up to this weekend? Do you have it off or are you working?

I'm hoping to get some gardening done, now that the weathers warming up a bit. I might go shopping cos I really need a pair of jeans which actually fit me properly!

Need to get crafting some medals I'm making for a local running event in late March as well...

And then there's the cleaning...

Ah well busy busy.
    www.mydandelionmind.wordpress.com
    Thoughts are a bit like weeds - they keep growing all over the place and you cant get rid of them easily.

Oooh I'm thinking about gardening too this weekend, got it half finished last year then we got the bad weather and haven't touched it since. Will also finishing decorating the spare room ready for hubby to lay a new carpet in...I lead an exciting life me lol
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Yeah we haven't done much since the bad weather, managed to dig a pond, thats about it. We moved in this time last year and now its full of holes!

Its always nice to have a new, freshly decorated room to plan. Is it going to be a craft room?
      Thoughts are a bit like weeds - they keep growing all over the place and you cant get rid of them easily.

Comment

I have to work... :-( my school has a boarding house and I have to help... (Im a teacher)... so detention all morning and then trip to an abbey in the afternoon... but I can do some designing and cross stitch during det duty at least :-)

Blobby cross stitch kits anyone??? x
        take a look at my blog...

http://bitsandblobsbyamy.blogspot.com/

Comment

We haven't really got much planned... need to do some supermarket shopping tomorrow then hopefully crafting in the afternoon. We were supposed to have a craft fair on Sunday but since hubby's accident the other night, we've had to cancel.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Squirrel View Post
            We were supposed to have a craft fair on Sunday but since hubby's accident the other night, we've had to cancel.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend
            Sorry Fluffy but I missed that, what happened ? Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hope hubby is ok Laura. x

Nothing planned for tomorrow except washing and ironing. Off out sunday for a big family lunch as my grandad is off to Jamaica for three months soon.
              Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Gosh, Laura, is Gordon okay?? Tell him I'm thinking about him!

I also am going to be doing some gardening...it's going to be a gorgeous day!!! First I have to force my husband to help clear out the garden, and then I am going to plant the blueberries and raspberries I have in big pots, and go buy some more. I am also going to force my husband to till the compost into the garden.

Also must make a few felted critters, but I am not worrying too much about next weekend's market because it is supposed to be rainy and stormy. But warm, thank heavens. I doubt there will be a big turn-out. But it's good practice to get us back into the routine, since we haven't had a market since...early Dec. I reckon.

Comment

Recovering from a hangover!!! Sitting in front of the TV feeling like death warmed up!!!!
                  Bowed Over
                  Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hope the weathers better with others than it is here! Its tipping it down. Managed to fix the car though and did some painting yesterday evening. Maybe we should all move to Texas Blueberries, raspberries, sunshine mmmmm. And hope those feeling not so great feel better soon
                    Looks like I will be planning the garden today rather than being in it.

Comment

I went to the zoo today, but tomorrow I don't know what I'll do. It is meant to rain (booo!) so might not do an awful lot really, except more painting.
                      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Well yesterday we dropped our daughter off at horse riding, and we watched Session 9,( which wasn't as good as it was cracked up to be),Episodes of V and The Mentalist.
                        Today we are about to all go out for breakfast at an American Diner( to mainly see what the place is like because my daughter wants a 50's party in October for her fifteenth birthday..* planning ahead*

Comment

Sorry just replying all... haven't been online much.

As most of you probably already know, Gord (hubby) has a lot of problems with his knees from his rugby playing days, he also has compressed discs in his back which cause him loads of problems and he has a lot of mobility issues. He had surgery on his knee three years ago and seems to have even more trouble since then.

He was out in the garden last week and his knee "gave" and he fell down the garden steps so has spent the past few days with his leg elevated, alternating between hot and cold compresses and hardly able to bear any weight on it, sitting around the house in shorts as he can't even handle the feeling of fabric (trousers or blanket) on his leg.

He's waiting to go back to see his consultant but the last we were told there isn't anything they can do to help so it's just a waiting game at the moment

Hope everyone had a good weekend and a good start to your week xxx

Comment

Working...
                          X