The incredibly shrinking me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The incredibly shrinking me!!

Ooooo just gotta share this with you. Have been going to Gymphobics for 2 months now, think I may have mentioned it before, you go 3 times a week (I go 4!) for 1/2 hr each time and follow a circuit of air pressured machines. ANyway, just had my first reassesment ... and I have lost 7 inches all over!! 3 of them are form my tummy!!!!!! Am soooooooo pleased!! Somehow managed to put on a lb though!! The first 2 months are just toning though, which it certainly seems to be doing, have gone down a dress size already, now the hard work kicks in and it is fat burning from now on ..... eeeekk!!!
    Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Sounds very similar to what I do - I go to a "Curves" and it only takes 1/2 hour going round a circuit 3 times doing each thing for 30 seconds. Mind you, I haven't been for the last week because I've been sooooooo busy! I got them to measure me after 2 weeks and I'd lost 1 1/2 inches from my tummy and 1 inch from round my waist. I think it's still going because I've cut out bread completely and eat loads of porridge for breakfast. Because I'm rushing round I sometimes forget to eat, which is the wrong way to do it I know, but it still quite pleasing to look down and visibly notice it's getting smaller! Will have to change the business name at this rate!! LOL
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Thats so impressive, i hope you are pleased with yourself. I'd love to go to something like that but would have to drag the kids with me if i tried.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Well done. you should be very pleased with yourself. Keep up the ggod work
        http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Gosh, that's fantastic.

I only wish I had a bit of time to do something. I used to go to Pilates and I looked really great but that's all gone to pot now. Must get myself motivated to do something...
          Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
          Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Thanks you lot, am pretty chuffed with myself. It is literally around the corner from my work and on my way home so I have no excuse for not giving it half an hour every other day, otherwise if I had to go out of my way to get there I probably wouldn't have stuck to it I have to say.

There is a Curves in Colchester too JBJB and I've heard that they are similar. But with gymophobics you do 2.5 minutes on each machine then move to the next one, so do half an hour in all. The first 8 weeks you had a certain amount to do in the time so once you had finished them you just waited to go on the next one, but now you have got to keep going up until the buzzer goes. 2.5 mins may not sound long but believe me it can feel like a lifetime!!! But I do really enjoy it
            Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sommerwood View Post
              but now you have got to keep going up until the buzzer goes. 2.5 mins may not sound long but believe me it can feel like a lifetime!!! But I do really enjoy it
              2.5 minutes! Blimey, by the end of 30 seconds I'm thinking "when can I stop" ?!!

I had a disaster last night. I managed to crunch the same little toe ** 3 ** times in one evening! The first time was "ouch", the second time was "not again!" and the third time was "oh for gawd's sake" (actually it wasn't "gawd", but can't really write what I actually said!) So now my little toe is all fat and bruised and I can't put my weight fully on it. So another week of not going!!

Keep up the good work - I'm told you really get motivated when other people start saying "you're looking good" or "have you lost weight"? so stick at it!
              Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Well done!!! keep it up!
                full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Well doen to you,you are a true inspiration!
                  https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Well done to you - after 2 weeks hols I am the incredible expanding woman - but never mind the diet starts tomorrow.

Excellent.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I've never had motivation for exercise so I'm really envious of your energy!!

Well done - I could do to loose the post children look, but just cannot be ars*d

Comment

Working...
                      X