Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moderator - some advice please

First of all, many thanks for the warm welcome to the forum

Secondly, for the very nice review in the blog (who do I thank?)

Thirdly, the blog reviewer highlighted that we can do photographs on the stamps - EXTRA INFORMATION - Photo's are best in the following sizes - 40x90; 34x58; 27x70; 22x60; 40x40; 30x30 - if you select the smaller stamps the density of the image loses some of the finer detail, this can be modified through photoshop and may add costs - on the otherhand - 'clip art & graphics' are generally 'lineart' and can be modified to provide sharp detail even for the smallest stamp.

If I want to offer discount to craft forum members, am I allowed to do it through the living room?

jimmyjMBE
    stampwithease
    Last edited by jimmyjMBE; 14-07-2007, 06:50 PM. Reason: oops!
    www.stampwithease.co.uk
    Glasgow, Scotland

custom designed, self-inking stamps, based on a silk screen with a photosensitive polymer membrane

You should have gone for the former. What we don't really encourage is self (or business) promotion to the exclusion of normal interaction through discussion. Your post falls into this category. As it has obviously taken a long time to compose, I will do you the courtesy of deleting it yourself, rather than being 'modded'. Sorry about this, but I have deleted posts over the last couple of weeks with less promotional content than this!

Comment

do I need to cut more?

Peter, thanks for the heads up
      do I cut more?

Jimmy
      www.stampwithease.co.uk
      Glasgow, Scotland

custom designed, self-inking stamps, based on a silk screen with a photosensitive polymer membrane

Comment

I hate to say this................but if you need to ask, you're on the forum for the wrong reasons. We are a discussion forum, we 'discuss' just about everything, we are a virtual community, most of us are virtual friends. If, in real life, you came across such a community, would your first priority be to promote your product/ self/ business? This is a rather secular forum because of this, but we are by no means a closed forum, we welcome new members, but somehow we have developed a style of virtual etiquette rarely found online. I advise new members to have a look at previous posts, get the 'feel' of us, and , having done that, enter into the 'community' spirit of what we are about. Do you see how much of an anathema unsolicited advertising is to us now?

Comment

thanks again

Thanks Peter

I am on the forum to share advice and support where possible, I understand that the forum do not want advertising, which is why I asked if passing on the information was viewed as advertising, I do not wish to offend, I thought by explaining certain aspects that it would be helpful, I did not wish to step outwith the rules, hence the initial desire for advice

Jimmy
          www.stampwithease.co.uk
          Glasgow, Scotland

Comment

Working...
          X