Birthday time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday time!

Hello everyone. Just thought i'd share with you that it's my birthday tomorrow. Hope you are all well.
    Marion

May we ask how young you will be?
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

I will be 27 tomorrow.
      Marion

Comment

Originally posted by crafty mum View Post
        I will be 27 tomorrow.
        Soooo young, I remember those days.

Any plans that involve drinking?
        https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Drinkiig

I hope so. Think i need one after the way i feel at the moment. My 9 year old son has put me in a mood coz he's in a strop. The reason i get in a mood is coz most of the time he won't let me help him with his problem.
          Marion

Comment

Sounds just like mine, he will be 10 on the 25th. He is already stressing about high school although he's not going to mainstream. He's in the process of getting statemented and CAMS are getting involved aswell, kids...............we must be mad having them....................but wouldn't be without them.
            Emma
            Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
            Sassy Crafts Blog
            My Blog

Comment

Sorry i forgot to say - hope you have a lovely birthday and i'm having a drink now to celebrate with you (any excuse).
              Emma
              Sassy Crafts Blog
              My Blog

Comment

I won't be talking to anyone for a while.............................do you realise you are HALF my age?

Comment

Age is just a number!!

What's important is how old you feel!!

Comment

I thought they say your as old as the man/women you feel!!!!

In that case i'm 39 as he's 11 yrs older than me (can't say he's any more mature for it though)
                    Emma
                    Sassy Crafts Blog
                    My Blog

Comment

hope you have a happy birthday. My 2 sons aged 12 and 14 are always in a strop, usually with each other and it usually ends up in a fight. By the end of the day i am usually pulling my hair out and thats just after an hour in my shop after school before we go home.
                      www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                      for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
                      www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
                      craftyaddicts blog site
                      www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
                      My personal blog
                      http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Thanks

My son will be 10 on the 25th aswell. Is it just the date they were born or the age or because they're boys or all or some of the above?
                        Thanks for the toast. Hope you enjoyed your drink. Sometimes i feel older than 27. But i definately don't look it, all the people say i look younger and don't look old enough to have 3 boys.
                        Counting the hours down.
                        Thank you to everyone who has joined in on this thread. Really appreciate it.
                        Bye for now. Will try to pop in tomorrow.
                        Night. xx
                        Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
                        Sounds just like mine, he will be 10 on the 25th. He is already stressing about high school although he's not going to mainstream. He's in the process of getting statemented and CAMS are getting involved aswell, kids...............we must be mad having them....................but wouldn't be without them.
                        Marion

Comment

I know

I know the feeling. I try to do the shopping after i drop the boys off at school now. I absolutely hate taking them all round the shop with me.
                          Thank you for the birthday wishes. Hope all is well. Speak soon.
                          Marion. xx
                          Originally posted by heavenlygirl View Post
                          hope you have a happy birthday. My 2 sons aged 12 and 14 are always in a strop, usually with each other and it usually ends up in a fight. By the end of the day i am usually pulling my hair out and thats just after an hour in my shop after school before we go home.
                          Marion

Comment

Originally posted by crafty mum View Post
                            My son will be 10 on the 25th aswell. Is it just the date they were born or the age or because they're boys or all or some of the above?
                            Thanks for the toast. Hope you enjoyed your drink. Sometimes i feel older than 27. But i definately don't look it, all the people say i look younger and don't look old enough to have 3 boys.
                            Counting the hours down.
                            Thank you to everyone who has joined in on this thread. Really appreciate it.
                            Bye for now. Will try to pop in tomorrow.
                            Night. xx
                            What a coincidence. It's now officially your birthday. Hope you get waited on hand and foot and have some nice new goodies.

Happy Birthday
                            Emma
                            Sassy Crafts Blog
                            My Blog

Comment

Working...
                            X