Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot
      It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

somebodys on form this morning!!
        www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
        for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
        www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
        craftyaddicts blog site
        www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
        My personal blog
        http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Originally posted by heavenlygirl View Post
          somebodys on form this morning!!
          Every morning is comedy morning in the Swirl house...

Comment

Last one (for a while)

A burglar broke into a house and was skulking as silently as he could when he heard a voice say "Jesus is watching".

He stopped dead in his tracks and listened.

A minute went by and he heard nothing, so he started to move again. "Jesus is watching", came the voice in the dark.

His eyes were adjusting to the light and he noticed a cage in the corner containing a parrot.

"Was that you talking bird?"

The parrot said "yes"

"What's your name little bird?"

"Clarence", the parrot said.

"Clarence? who would name a bird Clarence?" , the burglar laughed.

The parrot said, "The same person who named the rottweiller Jesus"!

Comment

here's another

MAMA'S GIFTS
              Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful doctors and lawyers and prospered. Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together. They discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother who lived far away in another city.

The first said, "I had a big house built for Mama."
              The second said, "I had a hundred thousand dollar theater built in the house."
              The third said "I had my Mercedes dealer deliver an SL600 to her."
              The fourth said, "You know how Mama loved reading the Bible and you know she can't read anymore because she can't see very well. I met this preacher who told me about a parrot that can recite the entire Bible. It took twenty preachers 12 years to teach him. I had to pledge to contribute $100,000 a year for twenty years to the church, but it was worth it. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it."
              The other brothers were impressed. After the holidays Mom sent out her thank you notes.

"She wrote: "Milton, the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway."

"Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home, I have my groceries delivered, so I never use the Mercedes. The thought was good. Thanks."
              "Michael, you gave me an expensive theater with Dolby sound, it could hold 50 people, but all my friends are dead, I've lost my hearing and I'm nearly blind. I'll never use it. Thank you for the gesture just the same." "Dearest Melvin, you were the only son to have the good sense to give little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious. Thank you."
              Emma
              Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
              Sassy Crafts Blog
              My Blog

Comment

A German guy walks into a bar with a brightly coloured parrot on his shoulder.

"That's unusual" said the barman, "where did you get it"

and the parrot says "Germany, they've got millions of them there."

Comment

i like this one

This lady approaches a priest and tells him,
                  "Father, I have a problem. I have these two talking female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."
                  "What do they say?" inquired the priest.
                  "They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?' "
                  "That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two talking female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots who I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."
                  "Thank you!" responded the woman.
                  So the next day, the lady brings her female parrots to the priests house. The priest two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say,
                  "Hi, we are prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"
                  One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims,
                  "Put the bibles away. Our prayers have been answered!"
                  Emma
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

A man goes into a pet shop to buy a parrot.

The shop owner points to 3 identical looking parrots on a perch and says: "The parrot on the left costs £500.00".

"Why does that one cost so much?" asked the shopper.

The owner says "Well the parrot knows how to use a computer."

The man then asks about the next parrot and was told that this one costs £1,000.00 because it can do everything the other parrot can do plus it knows the UNIX operating system.

Naturally, the increasingly started man asks about the third parrot to be told that it costs £2,000.00.

Needless to say this begs the question "What can it do?"

To which the owner replies "To be honest I have never seen it do a thing but the other two call him boss!"

Comment

This postman is working on a new beat. He comes to a garden gate marked BEWARE OF THE PARROT!

He looks down the garden and, sure enough, there's a parrot sitting on its perch.

He has a little chuckle to himself at the sign and the parrot there on its perch.

He opens the gate and walks into the garden.

He gets as far as the parrot's perch, when suddenly, it calls out: "REX, ATTACK!"

Comment

Mr Swirly i have visions of you sitting and typing these............

Is there something your not telling us........................lol
                        Emma
                        Sassy Crafts Blog
                        My Blog

Comment

On reaching his plane seat a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped in next to him.

He asks the stewardess for a coffee where upon the parrot squawks "and get me a whisky you cow!"

The stewardess, flustered, brings back a whisky for the parrot and forgets the coffee.

When this omission is pointed out to her the parrot drains its glass and bawls, "and get me another whisky you cow!"

Quite upset, the girl comes back shaking with another whisky but still no coffee.

Unaccustomed to such slackness the man tries the parrot's approach. "I've asked you twice for a coffee, go and get it now, or I'll give you a slap".

Next moment both he and the parrot were wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards.

Plunging downwards the parrot turns to him and says "for someone who can't fly you're pretty lippy!"

Comment

That HAS to be the best joke I've heard in years!

Comment

I can see you editted that one!! it's a good joke.
                              Emma
                              Sassy Crafts Blog
                              My Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X