just a quick catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick catch up!

just a quick thread to say hello to everyone. Have been away more than I would like since starting to work at home. Days are super busy and I feel that I have neglected you all a bit only dipping in and out very briefly.
    Work is much better now that I can work around my children and I just wanted to update you all as you were so kind when I was feeling so down and depressed at the beginning of the year.
    Havent done many craft shows this year but am now drowning in new card designs so must pull my finger out.
    Sorry if I have missed out on any birthdays, hope everyone is doing well. Will try to pop in more frequently.
    How is everyone else doing sales wise this year?
    www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Its good news that it is going so well. You are happy, kids content cos you are there all the time. Can't beat it can you. Good luck to you.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

thanks critchley. Have missed the forum though!

Comment

Good to have you popping back for a quick hello. You will have to see if you can spend a little more time here if you can, though being kept busy is no bad thing!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

here I am again you see! trying a bit harder to pop in even if only for a quick look around every couple of days!

Comment

Great to hear from you again I am so glad to hear things are going well. You are obviously more disciplined than me though, I can't help but check in on the forum every few hours when I am at home! I think I must be a little bit addicted!
            Karen
            www.angelicfolk.co.uk
            Bespoke clothing for your little angels
            http://angelicfolk.etsy.com
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/angelic.folk?ref=profile

Comment

Great to hear from you, glad to hear things are going well.

Are you doing the craft and gift fair at Moorville Hall on 10th October? Would be fab to meet you

Comment

Working...
              X