fillongley show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fillongley show

So after my success of 2 seconds at the Kenilworth Show in June I'm going to put a few things in the Fillongley show this year. I was thinking of doing some baking, but with visitors don't really have the chance, so instead I'm digging out some of my craft projects and putting some of those in. I am not sure how much chance I have of winning any prizes, but we will see. I'll let you know Sunday night what I win if I win anything. I'm also getting my 14 month old to enter the under 4's colouring competition!!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Good luck - I am sure your stuff will be in with a really great chance. Can't wait to see your 14-month old's work. Got a feeling even that will be good!!
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

She has coloured it very lightly. It is a parrot picture she has to colour. Might see if she'll put more colour on it in the next day or 2 before it goes in.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Good luck!!!

To you both!

Comment

Didn't you come away with oodles of prizes last year?
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

No the fillongley show I haven't entered for a number of years maybe you are thinking of the kenilworth show earlier this year? Or the Quilling guild AGM a couple of years back?
            View my flickr

Comment

Probably. So this is new ground for you. Ya, you'll do it.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
              X