Im back hope peeps missed me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back hope peeps missed me!!!

After nearly six weeks of none connectivety I hope you are all missing me like Ive missed you!! House not quite sorted but at least I have got connectivity now. New job time demanding also - but dont mind that, infact luuuurve it!!!

Just wanted to say I missed you all, my mates, all your advice, knowledge and dare I say it wisdom yes I dare bcoz it generally comes from been there & done that!!

I wont stay away so long in the future!!!! To all the new members and new projects posted from other members Ill will have a peak and review - I bet Im missing loads of good creations!!!!
    Cheryl

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Befascinated/118463183977

Welcome back. There seem to be a little influx of returners recently!! Pleased to see we aren't forgotten!!! Glad you are enjoying your job, that makes it worth doing! Enjoy catching up with all you've missed.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Back. Nice to know you are still with us in spirit. Glad you luuuuurve the job, it certainly helps if you do. Look forward to seeing more of you.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hey, welcome back Cheryl! We certainly did miss you.

I was without my Internet connection for a couple of days earlier this month (story on my blog if you are interested) and felt really alone without my forum buddies!! Can't imagine how you have coped without connection for so long!

Glad you like the job - it is always worrying when you change to a new one!
        Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
        Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
        Follow me on Twitter:
        @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hi Cheryl

Nice to see you're back online. Hope you're settling in

cj
          www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
          Become a facebook fan
          Check out my blog

Comment

Hi Cheryl, welcome back. Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thanks Guys - really missed this - get to get a sneaky peak at work every now and then its on a friends laptop at lunch. But you dont realise how much u rely on the inernet until its gone had the mobile but never got into it ( ha-ha!!! work for a it/telecommunications company now they are getting used to me lolxxx) I like my own keyboard and mouse!!!!

House still a work in progresss but had commissions and regular orders during the move and lack of connectivity!! Big thanks to Gail (Gbell) for another order through her shop "Rocks for Frocks"- so life crafting as been still good although the surroundings have been chaotic at times!!

Glad to be back to this fab forum!!!!
              Cheryl

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Befascinated/118463183977

Comment

Working...
              X