Flipping Mice !!!! Grrrrrrrrr !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flipping Mice !!!! Grrrrrrrrr !!!!

Last year we bought a blow up spa (yes, a blow up spa) then when winter hit we deflated it and packed it away in the garage.

Got it out last week and a f$%*%$* mouse has chewed two holes in it so hence - CAN'T BLOW IT UP!

I've tried to stick patches over the holes but so far they haven't worked. I've got some new patches to try then if they don't work I am going to bery very, very peed off.
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Ow now. What size is the Spa. I think if it is too big the pressure would keep blowing the patches off. Need to make sure it is very very dry to stick on the patch (bit like when you get a puncture) but having said that if a flippin mouse has chewed it I would imagine the holes would be pretty big.

Just need to go the whole hog and buy one of those all singing all dancing outdoor jacuzzi things (like to see a mouse chewing that!!!).

Sorry

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Oh Helen, that is such a shame. These things aren't cheap are they. Did it not come with a repair kit? It maybe worthwhile speaking to the manufacturers to see what they recommend using. You could always come round and use mine
      Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the offer Caroline!

I've got some repair patches made by the same people who make the spa but unfortunately it has decided to bucket-down with rain so I'll have to wait til the weather is better and have a go.
        Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
        Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

The weather is so annoying when you have things planned

Hope they work for you Helen.
          Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X