Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous craft forum members

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Famous craft forum members

    Just got my copy of the Craft Business magazine and a quick browse through has seen a feature by Kiamyka and a full page spread about Emma Ralph.
    Looks like the craft forum are taking over the craft world!

    Well done to both of you!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

  • #2
    Yes, well done. Wouldn't it be nice if we could take over the world!
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




    Comment


    • #3
      Ooh, haven't had my copy delivered yet (hopefully it will arrive today). Congratulations, guys!

      There are so many forum members doing wonderful things in the way of features, books, TV appearances, etc. I feel honoured just to be amongst you all! Hope some of the success will rub off onto me!
      Ali x

      Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow thats sounds great I've got a project in Making Gifts mag this month, although I have to say I'm disappointed with the outcome...but thats another story. Don't think I'll be joining the list of rich and famous just yet! lol

        cj
        www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
        Become a facebook fan
        Check out my blog

        Comment


        • #5
          Vote for the Craftaholic Party I say.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

          Comment


          • #6
            There would be no time for war...yeah, we need more crafters running the world...they teach a lot of crafts in prisons, don't they? If you're crafting, you can't be doing anything bothersome.

            That's cool about the people in the mags! Very impressive! Congratulations!!

            Can I side track here - does anyone know Just Sally personally? She pm'd me for contact info, but I didn't get it sent to her before she'd left on her flight over. Do you think she'll check the CF for a pm from me? Or if anyone knows her, can you call her and tell her I sent it to her! I don't want to miss meeting her in San Antonio! Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
              Just got my copy of the Craft Business magazine and a quick browse through has seen a feature by Kiamyka and a full page spread about Emma Ralph.
              Did you notice the results of the Craft Business Awards on page 20.....I just have
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                Did you notice the results of the Craft Business Awards on page 20.....I just have
                For those of us who haven't a copy can you share the info please.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Woot well done to both of you. I've not received my copy either so would be interested to.

                  I have a tutorial in Junes Beads and Beyond magazine - does that count?
                  Anita
                  http://www.itsamistryjewellerydesigns.com/
                  https://twitter.com/Anita_Mistry
                  https://www.facebook.com/ItsamistryDesignStudio1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by itsamistry View Post
                    Woot well done to both of you. I've not received my copy either so would be interested to.

                    I have a tutorial in Junes Beads and Beyond magazine - does that count?
                    Oh yes. Definately.

                    Do you think we should have a "Forum of Honour" where the Mods can list the famous among us.
                    Carol
                    God helps them that help themselves.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by itsamistry View Post
                      Woot well done to both of you. I've not received my copy either so would be interested to.

                      I have a tutorial in Junes Beads and Beyond magazine - does that count?
                      Well done Anita it sure does count xx I have one in that edition too but not seen it yet have you ?

                      Craft Business can be downloaded free if you register
                      http://craftbusiness.com/site/index.php
                      I'm so thrilled it's a lovely feeling
                      Chris xx
                      My Website
                      My Blog

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                        Did you notice the results of the Craft Business Awards on page 20.....I just have
                        Oh congrats Nattynetty xxx
                        Chris xx
                        My Website
                        My Blog

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          OOohhh yes I have its lovely (I'm going to have a go at it) nice to put a face to the name woohoo to all of us.


                          Originally posted by Kiamyka View Post
                          Well done Anita it sure does count xx I have one in that edition too but not seen it yet have you ?

                          Craft Business can be downloaded free if you register
                          http://craftbusiness.com/site/index.php
                          I'm so thrilled it's a lovely feeling
                          Anita
                          http://www.itsamistryjewellerydesigns.com/
                          https://twitter.com/Anita_Mistry
                          https://www.facebook.com/ItsamistryDesignStudio1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What has Natty done - I dont have a copy of the mag. Please enlighten me someone.
                            Carol
                            God helps them that help themselves.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                              What has Natty done - I dont have a copy of the mag. Please enlighten me someone.
                              Carol she won Best Independent retailer
                              Chris xx
                              My Website
                              My Blog

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X