Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gosh it's quiet, are you all out in the rain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh it's quiet, are you all out in the rain?

Is it just me sat indoors today? What are you all up to this bank holiday?
    Last edited by Katianne; 27-05-2007, 09:52 PM.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

hi
    me 2 i just sat indoors today but my frindes are coming this bank holiday from birminghamand my sister to
    proud mum 0f 8 years girl ..3 boys and wife for kind lovley corgi man. .

Comment

I've been at a fair past two days and back again tomorrow. Unfortunately the rain did put a lot of people off today :-(
      Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by katian_krafts View Post
        Is it just me sat indoors today? What are you all up to this bank holiday?
        Hi Kate - I've been in all day - it's really wet and miserable here.

I've been working on my web site. I started early this morning and finished about 7pm when I went and made some tea and it really does not look any different!! It takes so long to work out how to do what I want to do and then do it and get it wrong so I have to start again!!!!!

Have another exiciting day planned tomorrow as we have no car with weekend as our is being panel beaten.

I'm off to bed now - so much excitement in one day is just to much
        Willowmax
        Handcrafted Cards for Special Occassions
        www.willowmaxdesign.com

email - [email protected]

Comment

Been getting ready for ds birthday tomorrow. We've all been in because of the rain and doesn't sound like we're getting out tomorrow much either, despite the fact nearly everything we've bought him is for outdoors.

Hubbie and I have been having a bounce on his new trampoline he's been bought. Well we had to try it out first....make sure it works.
          Amanda
          xx

Comment

Your not on your own.
            My dad has asked me to do him a plaque, so ive been a busy bunnie.
            http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Yep spent most of the weekend up in my craft room, foot up, making boxes!!!! And pretty much the same today as it is raining SOOOO hard!!
              Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Is it ever going to stop? I am sitting here with the dog, who keeps nudging me to go out, but it's hammering down. Got drenched yesterday and looks like I'm due for another drenching today!

More crafts today me thinks, and some cleaning (oh joy!!!).
                Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I went to mums on Saturday then out on a hen night sat night. As you can imagine i was like a zombie all day yesterday and couldn't even read without feeling sick.

Not much planned for today as i'm still feeling rough but i must clean the house as the kids have destroyed it.
                  Emma
                  Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

Visitors...

...we had some friends over to visit.

Sounds awful, as we hadn't seen them for donkeys years, but three days was enough! They don't have kids, and I'd forgotten how much they really don't like them. They've spent three days being fairly unpleasant to mine, and my children were the soul of politeness to them in return. If they'd been here one more night I think my kids would have been hard pushed to keep it up...and who could blame them?

I was glad when they shoved off to Cornwall this morning! Not sure they'll want to revisit for a long time...or that they would be welcomed

Still, got the rest of half term to enjoy my kids and we're going to make Muffins that taste like Doughnuts today!

If only the weather would cheer up! And it's soooooo cooold....we've lit the fire!

Jules
                    Apple Tree Crafts
                    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Well Yesterday i was cleaning my carpets as they were nasty. Just bought a vax cleaner and itis fabbb. Its quite disgusting the amount of muk that came out of the carpet.

Today we have been to order our new kitchen, looking forward to having the kitchen in not looking forward to paying for it.

And at last we finally have been able to get hold of a nintendo wii.
                      My husband is like a kid at christmas. Cant wait to have a go with it.
                      www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                      for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
                      www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
                      craftyaddicts blog site
                      www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
                      My personal blog
                      http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Steam Fair...

We've been to Strumpshaw in Norfolk, exhibiting for the weekend. Good job i took me wellies!!
                        We were ok as our lorry is kitted out in the back for cosiness, wood burning stove, TV, oven and hot water.
                        Felt a bit sorry for the guys on tractors and steam engines though...
                        Oh and the poor stall holders can't have made much either..
                        http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

How did icecream sales go in this weather? Doesn't the fire melt the icecream or am on going down the wrong track??!!!!! (haha...track, steam fair...that wasn't even a planned pun!)
                          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Haha no i lead two seperate lives.....
                            The ice cream is sold at 'the little ice cream company' parlour at the sea front.... We make all the ice cream on site with local products. I's also a coffee shop as well That's the day job....
                            In our spare time we exhibit a collection of military classic vehicles, You know Willys Jeep, etc. The lorry is a 7ton Reo M109 (Google it to see what i mean.) We have a workshop body on the back which is basically my 'boudoir'
                            It's a fab way of travelling and around with like minded idiots....
                            No wounder i don't have much time for trying to get my jewellery website going....

Oh i stocked the freezers up before we left and left the shop in the capable hands of the staff (eeeeeek) no they are good it will be fine.....(and the owners are home so all should be well....
                            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ahhh, I see!!! Was picturing you sat in a icecream van with a log fire burning!!!!! Heeheehee!!!
                              Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                              X