Most Haunted Live.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Haunted Live.....

.... I know you will all think I am really sad but I love Most Haunted (my hubby hates it with a passion but hey I get the remote first!!!!) Well a new Most Haunted Live is on this weekend - bliss no need for me to go out boozing when I can booze at home for 3 nights and watch Most Haunted - I like David Wells(if that's how you spell his name) better than Derek Acorah (now that is how he spells his name).

There will be no chance from Saturday to Monday you will be me on the forum after 9pm at night. Bottle of wine, some pretzels, my remote and Most Haunted Live - aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Go on start the slag-athon now!!!

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Haha...
    I always wondered if anyone believes all that????
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

I watched it when Paul (O'Grady) was on it - there's nothing funnier than camp terror! - but can't say I'm a regular.

Comment

Hey, I'm with you, I love it!

Must say though that I prefer Derek Acorah. DWells is good though. I've got a bit bored with Most Haunted but I still like the live ones. The best one for me was when they were at that old aerodrome and the table started spinning around.

I have been to see a medium a few times and have had lots of messages that no-one in this world would know about.

I didn't know there was a live one this weekend so thanks for telling us.
        Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
        Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

My hubby loves watching it, bt if i watch it i cant get to sleep at night, it spooks me!!!!
          www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
          for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
          www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
          craftyaddicts blog site
          www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
          My personal blog
          http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Well I thought I was in for a roasting there but even Peter didn't tear me to shreds.

I am sad I get e-mail updates and got one saying there was a live on on this weekend, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I was really looking forward to the Transylvania one but it turned out pretty pants.

I wont say that I'm a beliver (think theres a song in there) but I am fairly open minded and believe that theres a whhhhooooolllllleeeeee lot of stuff out there we either don't know or understand so who knows.

My 11 year old daughter watches it with me and loves it (well with her mother being a raving Stephen King and Dean R Koontz fan what else could she be). She gets scared but wont stop watching it.

Maybe I like David Wells cause he's a fellow scot. Used to get up my nose with all Derek's grunting!!! (and I don't mean that to sound rude).
            Bowed Over
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I used to watch every episode religiously, but to be honest, I got completely bored with it. Yvette freaking out at every little noise just didn't make good watching for me when she's supposed to be investigating and trying to provide evidence of paranormal activities. I love things like that and have a great interest, but Most Haunted just doesn't do anything for me anymore. However, I know my hubby will be watching it and give me updates every night so I won't get away from it lol.
              Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Potter Doodle Doo View Post
                I used to watch every episode religiously, but to be honest, I got completely bored with it. Yvette freaking out at every little noise just didn't make good watching for me when she's supposed to be investigating and trying to provide evidence of paranormal activities. I love things like that and have a great interest, but Most Haunted just doesn't do anything for me anymore. However, I know my hubby will be watching it and give me updates every night so I won't get away from it lol.
                Nah that's what I really like, the cheesiness of it all!!!

Lisa
                Bowed Over
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Yep it is pretty cheesy but I like it. Shame Stuart got so scared all his hair fell out!
                  Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Yep hair on his head and not an eyebrow or eyelash on his face. I assume he isn't very well so got to cheer him on. Nearly peed myself laughing I think it was last Halloween on a most haunted live and Carl and Steve were hunting about in some graveyard and Steve fell into one of the graves and nearly Kaked himself. I nearly kaked myself laughing, but I have got my timer set for 9pm.

Lisa
                    Bowed Over
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

My flatmate absolutely loves it but I haven't really seen much of it. I have watched odd bits of it but to be honest that woman [somebody Field/Fielding?] annoys me intensely. If she's so scared she has to shriek at every little thing, why is she there?

I'd really love to go to a medium but I'm a bit wary of fakes.
                      Heather
                      Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Well after a bottle of Rose and a couple of Vodka's ended up falling asleep after 1/2 an hour - never mind I will watch it tonight!!!!

Lisa
                        Bowed Over
                        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I used to watch it but it's just reinforced my scepticism I'm afraid.

Why do all the spooky things always happen when Karl and Stuart are off somewhere together - it always happens to them!

Have you ever watched Derren Brown because on one of his shows he got a whole hall of people spinning tables just to prove it's not paranormal and the power of suggestion. So after I'd seen Derren Brown I couldn't really take Most Haunted seriously again (not that I really did anyway)

The only one that's ever made me go was one they did in a brewery and Stuart was alone in the cellar and a barrel started rolling towards him. Even then, I was saying to myself "there's someone off camera pushing it"

By the way, Stuart (allegedly) got alopecia as a result of a ghost beating him up. They showed it on the top 50 best Most Haunted bits.
                          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Got to admit I got bored after about 20 minutes and went back to the computer instead. It might get better tonight.
                            Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

have not watched most haunted in ages I used to love it.

Derek made me crinkle laughing especially the Mary loves ....you know what episode (think I might get edited if I post it he he )

Enjoy the show tonight girls

Julz

Comment

Working...
                              X