Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what Kazzells made for my mum for Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what Kazzells made for my mum for Christmas!

http://charlottehupfieldceramics.blo...t-for-mum.html

I love it so much, and I know my mum will too. Can't wait to see her open it!

Thank you Kaz!

These are the most awesome thing I have seen in a long time!! Ingenious!!

Comment

I already said how much I liked these on your blog, but they are amazing! I would definitely want you to make one for me for my mum some time, perhaps for Mothers Day next year, if you wouldn't mind of course

How much do they cost and what kind of things do you have to supply, like photos and such?

Well done, she will love it I'm sure!

Comment

What a beautiful gift. Well Done. Your Mum will love it!

Comment

That is stunning! Not seen anything like that before. My Mum would love one and I'm sure your Mum will love hers!

Comment

Wow, that is fantastic! Does Kazzels have a website to take orders?
            Caroline and Rees
            http://www.aagphotographic.com

Comment

very cool. hope your mum enjoys it!
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by ScribbleChic View Post
                I already said how much I liked these on your blog, but they are amazing! I would definitely want you to make one for me for my mum some time, perhaps for Mothers Day next year, if you wouldn't mind of course

How much do they cost and what kind of things do you have to supply, like photos and such?

Well done, she will love it I'm sure!
                Oh how stupid of me, I know it's Kazzells that makes them, when I saw the picture I just assumed she created the topic haha. Nonetheless I'm sure your mum will love it lol.

Comment

****Blush*****

Thank you Charlotte I am really pleased you are so happy with the box, They take a while to complete but are worth it in the end. Would love to have a photo of your mum opening it as I never get to see this bit!

I Have another one I completed last month on my blog if anyone else wants to see that one too x

thanks again for the lovely comments

kazxx

Comment

That's awesome!!
                    "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
                    Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
                    http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

That's a lovely gift. Your mum will be so pleased at all the thought and effort, from both of you, that's gone into her present.
                      Celia
                      I can't be creative and tidy too
                      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
                      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
                      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by kazzells View Post
                        ****Blush*****

Thank you Charlotte I am really pleased you are so happy with the box, They take a while to complete but are worth it in the end. Would love to have a photo of your mum opening it as I never get to see this bit!

I Have another one I completed last month on my blog if anyone else wants to see that one too x

thanks again for the lovely comments

kazxx
                        Hi Kaz
                        I have looked at your blog and seen the "exploding box" and I think they are fantastic.
                        Do you have a website? Do you take order? I was thinking about mothers day?????

Caroline
                        Caroline and Rees
                        http://www.aagphotographic.com

Comment

Originally posted by aagphotographic View Post
                          Hi Kaz
                          I have looked at your blog and seen the "exploding box" and I think they are fantastic.
                          Do you have a website? Do you take order? I was thinking about mothers day?????

Caroline
                          Did you see the other exploding box Kaz made for my anniversary gift on my blog? They are great for every occasion, she is so talented! She will probably be swamped with orders now!!

Comment

Very nice!
                            Cheers,
                            Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
                            Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Working...
                            X