Pea Souper....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pea Souper....

Can't see your hand in front of your face outside, the fog is that dense! Yesterday was warm and sunny, the sun streamed through my workroom window all day and it was so lovely.

Today, I'm freezing cold, no sign of the sun, and the coal fired boiler has gone out and I can't get it going again.....and Himself is away until late this evening...

Oh deep joy......

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Loveliy and sunny here bit chilley first thing i think its going to be fine like yesterday but changing friday well it would just when the weekend comes along head colds next week.
    Mollymandy

Comment

It is still a bit foggy here but I can see the sun just about ready to peak through.

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Ha!

My neighbour across the road (grumpy old git, nobody has a good word for him) has just completely ignored his wife's directions as she guided him out of their driveway in reverse...and he's just backed the car into their brick gate post.

I was stood brushing my hair, nosing out the window, and she was doing well, but he was convinced she wasn't doing it right, so he just carried on doing it his way, and there was a horrible crunching sound.....

He's giving her hell though...nasty git. Not that he's getting away with it.....!

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Weather dull and damp here today. Waited in all day yesterday ( lovely sunny day) for the gas man to come and fix the boiler ( had no heating or hot water since Monday evening), and he didn't turn up. Say's he'll try and come this morning huh. I'm working nights for the next four nights, bet he'll turn up in the day just as I'm drifting off.

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
            My neighbour across the road (grumpy old git, nobody has a good word for him) has just completely ignored his wife's directions as she guided him out of their driveway in reverse...and he's just backed the car into their brick gate post.

I was stood brushing my hair, nosing out the window, and she was doing well, but he was convinced she wasn't doing it right, so he just carried on doing it his way, and there was a horrible crunching sound.....

He's giving her hell though...nasty git. Not that he's getting away with it.....!

Jules
            Let me guess Jules - bet you had a good old laugh at that!!! Guess your hair ended up a mess when you got started laughing???

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Another nice day here, after a misty start.
              Gottanother 60litres of ice cream to make today. Any requests??
              http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Any requests...

...proper coffee icecream, where you see the tiny bits of espresso coffee in it...

I didn't laugh out loud at Mr H, because I like his wife and I do feel sorry for her. She puts up with a lot, but obviously he pushed his luck this morning...because Dot bit back. Good for her! Both gate post & car are a mess though..I bet he goes on at her for weeks over this, it'll be entirely her fault...I know differently though!

Jules
                Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

The sun was shining slightly as we got up this morning and it's gorgeous now - it's supposed to get worse though b y the end of the week.
                  Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                  My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                  My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Working...
                  X