What ya all doin tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya all doin tomorrow?

I don't like to brag or rub it in but I'm not working tomorrow! Might have a lie in in the morning then I may make a few cards or just laze around with a magazine. Hubby's made a start on the garden so I could pull up a few weeds or something!

Lucky you. I'm working tomorrow, that means i get up at 6:30am grab a coffee and a fag for breckie (i know it's a dirty habbit), while having breckie i'll log on to the forum to see if i've missed anything. Then get kids (3 of them) up and ready for school/nursery, drop them off, get to work, do accounts and VAT all day, pick kids up and get home for 6:15, make tea, sort kids out and put them to bed for 8pm, then make some cards and have a glass of wine to unwind, get to bed about 12am. Then NO WORK FRIDAY yipee!!!!!!!!
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Anyone live near Colchester?

I'm going to look at a shop to let. We (well the owners are paying for it obviously) are looking at opening a secound ice cream parlor in the town center.
      I've measured the freezers and am going to see how many we can cram into the space thats there. This is top priority as don't realy want to go to colchester everyday when they run out of ice cream!!
      I'm very excited..........
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

No work for me tomorrow either - I'm off shopping in Cardiff with my mum! Spending money I haven't made yet of course!
        Mel
        Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

My alarm will go off at 6am, cycle to work at 7.20am, arrive at 8am, leave at 4pm. My parents are up for a long weekend, so we are having fish and chips from the fish van (very bad for you but chips in proper batter are lovely!) for dinner. I have friday off to get every thing ready for the craft fair. May do a but of shopping if I have time
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

What am I doing today?

I have a meeting with my business advisor to discuss the NEC exhibition and plan what to do next with Funky Hand, the thing I am mainly excited about with the meeting is that David always brings me a cake and fancy coffee as a treat!!
            Then this afternoon I have to make some calls to potential trade customers and try to stump up some business. I have to make a couple of birthday cards for family members aswell.
            Tonight we are visiting my OH's parents for tea so thats something to look forward to....
            Anice xx
            Funkyhand x
            my website
            http://www.funkyhand.com
            my blog (updated 09/06/10)
            http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
            Follow me on Twitter
            http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Going Galavanting....

Sun's shining, mist is lifting. Himself & I and I are off to Exeter to check out the site for the Craft Fair.

There's a farmer's market on there today, so we'll get to see just how busy it is!

Have a nice day all!

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Well I'm heading to work to make some candles for a fair on Saturday, then going to my part time job till 5. then back to the candles till 8pm, then home for a bath and then bed!!!

ScotishFlame
                Eternal Flame Candles
                www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Here I am at work... no days off for me until Easter wish I was at home doing something more exciting (quilling, baking....)
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Well I will be at my work from 7am to 2.30pm. Then quick bit to eat and off out the door to a craft fair. No holidays for me until Easter either!!
                    Bowed Over
                    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Don't Know About You....

.....but I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow.

Then it'll soon be Saturday.....yay!!

Jules
                      Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Horay works over for this week, it's great only working Tues, Wed and Thurs.
                        Emma
                        Sassy Crafts Blog
                        My Blog

Comment

Well normally I'd be at work tomorrow....BUT... and I don't usually do this sort of thing...I'm going to London to the Country Living Spring Fair AND THEN on to see Mary Poppins in the west end !!! I'm so excited I could crush a grape !! Its a treat as its my husbands birthday on mothers day !

Lorraine xx
                          Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

I Wanna Go.......

I have never been to a CL Fair, and I would so love to go....I'd have to leave my cash & cards at home though....

Jules
                            Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

You lucky thing. I've only been to London once which was a couple of years ago. I stayed with a friend in Crystal Palace for the weekend. Done all the touristy things and went to watch Fame. Went out on the Saturday night for a chinese then out clubbing and never got back to the house i was staying at until 6am. London knows how to party!!
                              Emma
                              Sassy Crafts Blog
                              My Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X