Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine getting in your mailbox...

Something other than bills

I have been a penpaller for ages and recently got into swapping. I have since stumbled upon a website I absoloutly love. Based on themed organized swaps you sign up, join one of the many swaps, make or buy something, send it onto your partner and recieve something in return.

Swaps going on atm include letter swaps, sock monkey swaps, dammit doll swaps, art trading card swaps.... The list is almost endless.

Check it out, it can get addictive!

Plus I'm sure your partner wouldn't mind a flyer in their package explaining more about the crafts the wonderful person who made their item, sells

www.swap-bot.com can get rediculously slow when the americas wake up so morning/early afternoon is best.

Let me know what you think....
    ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
    My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

I've just spend ages looking at this and I'm so tempted! What a fun idea - I particularly like the idea of swapping with people all over the world.
    Does your stuff have to be really professional or will a good heart and enthusiasm get me by?
    Mel
    Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

Yeah, as long as you've put thought into it you'll be fine. Theonly people who get slated are the flakers (people who sign up and never send anything) and those who don't follow the breif (send shop bought insted of handmade say).

I'm sure you'll be fine!
      ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
      My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

Comment

Working...
      X