My dollshouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dollshouse

This only pic i found on net but i have a dollshouse kit and im going to copy this turn it into a cottage like this thought id show you.
    Mollymandy

that will look really nice, i too like dollshouses, have 4 at the moment of my own, my mum has 2 and we are just about to buy our next one.

WIll this be your first?
    my craft website - www.clarescraftycabin.co.uk
    new swap site - http://clarescraftycab.proboards81.com/index.cgi
    my dolls house miniatures site - www.claresminimansions.co.uk

Comment

I've Got a Shop....

I forget which make the kit is. But it's a Victorian shop.

I've not finished it, and I made a huge mistake by putting in the stripped floorboards before putting in my wires for lighting....when I get round to it, the ceilings will be panelled so I can hide wires under there!

One side of the shop is a fabric shop (not that I'm fabric obessed...much!) and the other is a bookshop.....it's called Rufflette & Browse.

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

This isnt my first i make them and sell them just as a hobby i just try to stick to small cottage type and ive made sweet shop and cafes ,i just love them this is my main craft altough i like and make lots of things knitting ect.
        Mollymandy

Comment

One of my friends has a dolls house so I quilled some plants to scale for her. She was well chuffed. I have some quilled plants that I'd love to display in a kind of greenhouse-cum-conservatory thing, but haven't got round to that yet as want something cheap and need somewhere to display it!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
          X