Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonbeam Angel
    replied
    ohhh!!! I LOVE Pretty in Pink, it's on my list of fav films ever!!! though I think I might have been more than 14 when it came out. Can't remember it was sooooooo long ago but yes they were all great films and I have to watch them everytime I see they are on tv, them and Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Lost Boys!!!!! (sighs) where does the time go!

Leave a comment:

• boden girl
    replied
    Originally posted by hdflred View Post
    They are the best films ever, did he do St Elmos Fire too?

I love all those films soooooo much!
    Had a look on IMDB (I'm sad like that!) - St Elmos Fire was Joel Schumacher. He did do Wierd Science though (another all time favourite of mine!) and Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Leave a comment:

• hdflred
    replied
    They are the best films ever, did he do St Elmos Fire too?

I love all those films soooooo much!

Leave a comment:

• gbell
    replied
    awww I liked his films too

Uncle buck - class!

Leave a comment:

• boden girl
    replied
    ...snap!

Bless him... I'll have to give him a good send off by sitting down with Pretty in Pink and a big bar of chocolate this weekend!

ps not forgetting 'Uncle Buck'! - another excellent film!

Leave a comment:

• nattynetty
    started a topic John Hughes

John Hughes

I've just seen on the BBC news website that my all time favourite movie maker has died. It's got me reminiscing about all those great films like Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club, Some Kind of Wonderful and Ferris Bueller's Day Off When we were in our early teens me and my friends would spend rainy summer holiday days sat in my lounge, curtains drawn, lights off, bowls of popcorn at the ready and have our own filmfest after hiring the videos from our local shop. We'd watch them dozens of times wishing we were at an American high school rather than boring old Sudbury Upper

I'm not a massive film fan nowadays but whenever these are shown at some random time of night I have to watch them...takes me right back to being 14 again
Working...
X