Changed status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed status?

I'm new to this forum and I've just noticed I've gone from 'Junior Member' and 'Junior Crafter' to 'Member' and 'Moderate Crafter'...does this have anything to do with the number of posts I've made?
    Thanks

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place...

Yep as far as I'm aware it just changes after X amount of posts. I'm not sure of the exact milestones but I'm sure someone will be along soon to enlighten us
    Lorna x

http://twistedspiral.wordpress.com/ - I've finally ventured into the world of blogging!

Comment

Thanks ldw, I thought that was probably the case
      Does anyone know the milestones please? Just cos I'm nosy

Comment

Well, all I know is the obvious ones - like 100+ crafts club is for 100 posts
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
          Well, all I know is the obvious ones - like 100+ crafts club is for 100 posts
          Oooh Indri you're nearly at the 4000 post mark! I think your status will change again in 5 posts time
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
            Oooh Indri you're nearly at the 4000 post mark! I think your status will change again in 5 posts time
            I'll keep posting and we'll then find out.... That baby hasn't stopped me chatting here too much!

4000 - changes from Super mega crafter to Super mega big crafter
            Last edited by indri; 26-07-2009, 03:19 PM.
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Wow, over 4000 posts, well done indri
              I've got some way to go...

Comment

Mmm. I thought it stoped at 3,000 (nearly there) but there are obviously no limits.
                Now here's a thought. The more we chat the more we will be stretching Mr.M's ability to think up new chat power descriptions.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

lets try to see how good he is then and keep on chatting
                  View my flickr

Comment

Gotta keep him on his toes

Comment

Coo, I've just posted my 50th and am now 'so much more than a...'
                      This is fun

Comment

Working...
                      X