Oh wow!!! thank you mod people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow!!! thank you mod people!

What a lovely surprise this morning to have a parcel arrive!!!! I haven't had a chance to totally unwrap the whole lot - visitors coming soon, but the nappy cake and spoon and sock(?) cupcake are fab!!! Love the card too. And how appropriate to be parcelled up in a huggies box! Rhiannon is only spamming her nappies at the moment - best place for spamming if you ask me. As for the lemurs, Larry here has already taken an interest in her! He feels he has to protect her from the giant flock of sheep that run riot round the house - the flock that made my midwife comment about me "I thought she was such a sensible girl". I can't believe Rhiannon will be 4 weeks old on Monday. Time does fly by! We are currently an armadillo free household.

Last edited by indri; 18-06-2009, 11:20 AM.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Gorgeous photo!!!

Rhiannon is beautiful

Comment

Glad you like the gift from us, Indri!

And we will have to do something about this lack of armadillo-ness or the lemurs will lead your little one astray...

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

So pleased you liked it Indri - and I love the latest photo of Rhiannon and the lemur

Also a big thank you to Julie (aka Snowangel) who us mods and Mr M commissioned for the gift and made the lovely nappy cake in question
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

aww what a lovely surprise

isn't she beautiful...makes me broody all over again
          Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
          my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
          my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

She's gorgeous! and what a lovely surprise.

Was she texting on a mobile phone before that photo was taken??

I was at at bbq at the weekend and there was a gorgeous little baby girl sitting on her mums lap, she smiled at everyone who looked at her, and if anyone paid her any attention she would shuffle about in her mums lap and laugh at them, it was soooooo cute! I love it when babies laugh

Comment

Glad you like it!
              Rhiannon is beautiful.
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Bet you could read my writing hehehe

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Here she is with her gifts! And thats critchleys pram blanket behind her too!
                  Last edited by indri; 18-06-2009, 05:46 PM.
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

She is definitely getting more gorgeous by the minute!!!! can't wait for my sister to have hers and secretly hoping for a girl, but either will be special after all we have been through!!!! Should be here by Tuesday, but you know what babies are like.

She is a beautiful, special little treasure Indri, very photogenic too. Take lots of photos though as they do grow up so quickly!!!
                    Diane
                    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I must be taking photos nearly every day!
                      View my flickr

Comment

She is so beautiful
                        Sarah

Comment

Aww, pretty little girl, she looks very comfy and relaxed. Hope you're keeping well
                          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

She is just soooooooooooooooo beautiful can i keep her lol. Im so happy you liked your gifts

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Glad you like the gift!

Comment

Working...
                              X