Date Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Night

My OH and I went out on a date last night! This is news-worthy We hardly ever go out on our own because our kids are such good company that we usually include them.... yeah, that's a bit sad!

Anyway, we dressed nicely, booked the posh seats at the cinema and went to see Star Trek. I'm a BIG Trek fan (OH isn't really) so I was pretty excited to begin with. The movie was AWESOME in the extreme and we had a really nice time!

Of course, we got back to discover that my son has lost the green part of his license - which he needs for his CBT on Saturday... so that's now cancelled, but he doesn't seem too fussed.... kids, eh?
    "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
    Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
    http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Erm - what's a CBT?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Sorry - Compulsory Basic Training - to be allowed to ride a moped....
      "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
      Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
      http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed your night out.
        Hope you find the licence soon.
        My son forgot to take his green part when he took his CBT so I had a quick dash out to the site, luckily it was only 5 miles away. I know it's a good idea but at £80 each for an hours test it's far to expensive especially as they have 2 or 3 youngsters at the same time.

Melanie

Comment

Well done for going on a date! We also mostly take our son everywhere but it's a different dynamic when you are just a couple and I think that's important to focus on once in a while!
          As for kids losing things and you going through the stress while they chill.... well what else is new???
          Terry xxx
          You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
          Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Working...
          X