Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone make me a fleece phone cover???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone make me a fleece phone cover???

Couldn't remember what section to put this in, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I have just been given a new (well almost new) mobile phone and I am worried about scratching the screen as I tend to keep my phone in my pocket.

I have looked on ebay and don't like any of them and they all seem a bit big.

The phone is 10.5 x 4.5 x 1cm .

I would like black or red fleece with perhaps an elasticated top.

If anyone can help and could give me a price then I would be very, very grateful.

Cheers
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Have emailed you.

Comment

ha ha ha I was going to write just the same thing
      I got a new phone for my birthday and have been looking at those 'sock ' things that you put your phone in but nothing on e.bay is quite me
      what I would really like is a bright union jack cover but I don't want to spend loads of money
      anyone got any ideas
      must just add that caroleecrafts made me a fantastic glasses case exactly how I wanted it and now I'd be lost without it !!
      www.sunrisecards.co.uk
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Comment

gggrrr stupid me, sorry Carol I deleted your email by mistake, but I do remember it saying something about fabric samples?????

I want something quite plain (or what I would really love is something with Betty Boop on!)
        Diane

Comment

Looking around theses seem to be the new thing, will make some to add to my site, they will be stitched though and lined with felt and have a tuck in flap to keep the phone in place. Think I could also do with one, would make my phone easier to find rather than at the bottom of my bag!

Have emailed you with details Diane.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
            Looking around theses seem to be the new thing, will make some to add to my site, they will be stitched though and lined with felt and have a tuck in flap to keep the phone in place. Think I could also do with one, would make my phone easier to find rather than at the bottom of my bag!

Have emailed you with details Diane.

Thanks for that, have saved your email this time and have emailed you back!
            Diane

Comment

Working...
            X