Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Gbell (again)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you Gbell (again)

    A big THANK YOU to Gail for making me a lovely bracelet to match the necklace she recently made.

    It is a perfect match and a lovely fit. I am absolutely thrilled to bits with both items and cant thank her enough!

    Here it is



    and this is the matching necklace


    It arrived this morning and really cheered me up in view of recent events with the SEB and the fact that I have been unwell all weekend, which has left me feeling rather down.


    So thank you Gail once again, you are a real
    Get yours at Webfetti.com
    Last edited by Moonbeam Angel; 14-04-2009, 04:31 PM.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars





  • #2
    That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can just imagine that as a necklace - it's beautiful!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Laura, I have just edited my thread to put the picture of the necklace with the bracelet so you can see just how well they go together.

      Cant wait to go outside the front door now so that I can show them off!!!
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




      Comment


      • #4
        im really glad you liked them and they cheered you up, looking forward to getting bert the Gekho!
        www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gbell View Post
          im really glad you liked them and they cheered you up, looking forward to getting bert the Gekho!

          Bert???????? well I wouldnt have thought of that as a name!
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
            Thanks Laura, I have just edited my thread to put the picture of the necklace with the bracelet so you can see just how well they go together.

            Cant wait to go outside the front door now so that I can show them off!!!
            They look fantastic together - just the sort of thing I'd wear... may have to email a little enquiry off myself

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
              Bert???????? well I wouldnt have thought of that as a name!
              seems like a goodun to me!
              www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

              Comment

              Working...
              X