Pretty papers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty papers!

Finally have some new quilling papers.... ooh so pretty looking. Really must get on with some quilling now - and finish those projects I'm in the middle of
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Best you hurry Indri you only have a few more weeks before your hands will be full of other paper products-wipes, nappies etc
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

thanks for that!!! I'm doing my best, and as of the end of next week I'm not at work so can probably get more done then
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

make sure you get some rest in before the big day though, plenty of sleep, feet up, nice hot chocolate or tea, make the most of the time you have to yourself.

As much as I love my children and delighted in them when they were babies, I am glad they are now at school so that I now have some time to myself!
        Diane
        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I plan to make the most of the Easter break - I've got plenty to do without overdoing things - already got a hotel booked for when we go to my friends 30th party, and thats not that far away from us, but will give me a chance to let my hair down a bit without thinking I have to be awake to get home! At least putting feet up can also mean I can get some quilling done!
          View my flickr

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more of your quilling, it's lovely
            Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
            X