Did You Remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Remember?

That the clocks are going forward this weekend?

I didn't!
    "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
    Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
    http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Oh no, not this weekend! Staying at a friends place so that will be 1 hours less not sleeping for this insomniac!

Comment

Oh no I didn't either.

Got a craft fayre on Sunday too with an early start , and now 1 hour less sleep into the bargain

Thanks for the reminder

Comment

I actually had a reminder in my phone already (the calendar bit)... obviously remembered it around the time we switched in autumn!
        "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
        Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
        http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

I let my hubby remember for me! At work we have some radio controlled clocks so they won't need fixing, though I hate them as they are temperamental and seem to do their own thing. Only this afternoon one was just going wild and the hands were speeding round the clock - if only the work day went as quick as 8 hours in 5 minutes!!!!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I was reminded by someone yesterday... just when I could have done with an extra hours sleep I get deprived!
            Sarah

Comment

Ooooooh no!!!!!! Sarah looks like we get an hour less in bed before the craft fair!! lol... that's typical.

Thanks for the reminder though cos I had no idea lol.

Comment

I didn't realise it was so soon, thought there was a couple of weeks to go yet!

Comment

Yes thanks, I am panicking already as I have a fair on Sunday and mornings are not my strong point anyway - early mornings even more so and then ones with an hour STOLEN are just the pits
                  Terry xxx
                  You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
                  Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Oh no!I'm spending my hard earned money and doing some shopping sunday, but working til midnight sat am gonna be tired when i oughtta be upbeat!

Thanks though, i wouldn't have remembered!xx
                    Dee x
                    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Working...
                    X