Need a prezzy for my fella's b'day-anyone make anything blokey?!x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a prezzy for my fella's b'day-anyone make anything blokey?!x

It's my other halfs birthday next weekend, and i need some ideas! Does anyone make anything male related?!

He is into computers, he works too many hours, he likes to sleep! He likes nice food he's a huuuge Derby County fan, and he enjoys reading.

BUT I always get him things related to computers, Derby and reading. I thought about a night away in the peak district-pretty local, but i dont think we can both get off work together. Sooo i am at a blank!

I might just wait until it's over!!!x
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Regardless of what your OH is into men are difficult to buy for! Sorry guys it's a fact not intended as a slur!
    I bought my OH a 'sponsor a wolf' gift as he loves wolves could this type of 'gift that gives' be an idea?

If not this website has fab ideas .............

All the best in finding something!
    Terry xxx
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

If you can't arrange anything for his actual birthday, how about arranging something for later on, but wrapping up clues to give to him on the day.

I had the same problem with my husband a few years ago, I booked a weekend in Portafino for a few weeks later, but on his birthday gave him some Lira (gosh it must have a long time ago) He quick sussed he was going to Italy, but didn't know where until we got there.

hth

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

What about the chance to fly his own areoplane, race a sportscar, day at the spa, 4 x 4 driving, hot air balloon ride and so on!

In fact have a look at this page for ideas.

http://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/g...ays/index.html

I once got my ex the 2 seater aeroplane experience and he loved it!

Pauline
        Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

I have looked at the gift experiences and wanted to do something for the both of us. but i have decided on paintballing!Am gonna do some investigating, get his mates numbers and organise that for a boys day out. I think he'd like that- thanks for your advice guys (I will have a day shopping with the girls instead!)
          Dee x
          Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
          Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
          Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Originally posted by dee_liteful View Post
            I have looked at the gift experiences and wanted to do something for the both of us. but i have decided on paintballing!Am gonna do some investigating, get his mates numbers and organise that for a boys day out. I think he'd like that- thanks for your advice guys (I will have a day shopping with the girls instead!)
            make sure you take his credit card

Jane
            www.just-soaps.com
            Twitter JUSTSOAPS
            FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
            Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Working...
            X