Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'BIG' picture!

Hi All,

For those of you who know what this is about ...just to say that the 'BIG' gold frame (on the site below) now has crafted items on it!! You may find something of yours there!!

Apologies for it not being too easy to see, but the techie team assure me it would be very difficult to magnify (and who am I to argue!!) ...so I'm going to do the next best thing which is to provide a list of links (on the home page) back to the crafters own websites. I hope to do this in the next few days ...so, watch this space!

Many thanks to the crafters concerned for contributing to the picture ...I will leave it as is for a while then give it a refresh ...so if you're not on it this time ...maybe next time!

Cheers.
    Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Hiya, I just had a look and it still has a big pink ? in it, no craft pics. I even logged in but it didn't make any difference.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Hi Diane,

How strange ...you should now see 12 craft pictures ...does it make any difference if you refresh the page??

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

No, just tried again. I wouldn't be surprised if it is my computer, or more accurately, AOL, I've been having trouble all day with them, it also causes me problems with Misi and certain websites I can't even get access to.
        Diane

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
          No, just tried again. I wouldn't be surprised if it is my computer, or more accurately, AOL, I've been having trouble all day with them, it also causes me problems with Misi and certain websites I can't even get access to.

I just tried going to your site through IE and guess what......there they are bold as you like! ooh and I see I'm number 7!!!hehehehee thanks

see I said it was AOL (stupid "~*$£@~!")
          Diane

Comment

Hello there 007! I am registering with the site atm, I didn't realise I could until just now.

This was my 500th post and I didn't realise........... seems a lot of not realising going on in my life
            Last edited by Aviya Glass; 11-03-2009, 12:04 AM.
            Terry xxx
            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Hi Terry ...thank you for registering!

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Working...
              X