What can I call it????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I call it????

We had to suggest prizes for the school raffle and I have suggested this. It is from www.iwantoneofthose.com They like the idea but I have been asked for a name to put on the raffle ticket

Here is the bumpf from the website - please help me with a name so everyone will know what it is and want one too!

Bring the past back to the future by digitising your old VHS and Camcorder tapes. VHS may be just sooooo yesterday, but that doesn't mean you don't have a whole heap of memories piled up on those quaintly huge tapes lurking the cupboard. Now you can transform your memories into digital movies, from your old VHS tapes or camcorder, straight to your computer. Better still you can then put those same blasts from the past onto your iPod, rip them to a DVD or pop them on a compatible mobile phone. The old wedding video, that unfortunate holiday vid from '86, or even that obscure movie you bought in an old video shop that was never released as a DVD. The clothes you may have been wearing back then might be a bit dodgy, but boy is it a scream seeing them again. Hey you could even post your wedding vid onto YouTube so old Aunt Hatty in New Zealand can watch again as she leaps from the top table into the unsuspecting arms of the vicar. Dust off your memories, because the past is priceless.
    Terry xxx
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Errm that's not easy!

Digital memory maker?

My husband has just said, can he buy a raffle ticket when they go on sale???

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

£149!!! I know what I'd call that....

Comment

Keep old memories alive forever with ... From Tape to Disc. Sorry, its a toughie Ive gone blank! I will keep thinking.
        Last edited by autumn rose; 09-03-2009, 05:06 PM.
        Sarah

Comment

How about something like, VCR to digital converter ?
          www.mummycupcake.misi.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mummycupcake/

Comment

Well, it does have VCR2PC on the side of it, so that's what I'd put as that's what it says on the site too.... sorry not very inspiring.
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
              Well, it does have VCR2PC on the side of it, so that's what I'd put as that's what it says on the site too.... sorry not very inspiring.

That's exactly what I was going to say, I spotted it too!!!
              Diane
              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Working...
              X