Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Tooth Fairy Day

Hi

I've just discovered that 28th Feb is national tooth fairy day.

Is anyone making anything specific for this?

I could try soap that looks like a molar but somehow I don't think so!

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

did not know this if I had known sooner would have done some tooth-fairy pillows.

Comment

I wonder if it will be the same every year?
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Lol, I had no idea there was such a thing as national tooth fairy day!

I wonder if the rates per tooth are doubled if you lose a tooth on that day?!

I remember my tooth fairy wrote me a letter when I had to have a tooth taken out when I was little (I had fallen on it and wedged it in!) - she told me I had been very brave! I thought it was amazing she had written to me - didnt even cross my mind that she had the same handwriting as my Mum! (maybe she went to the same school?!)

I always remember as well when we used to travel from Oxford to Swansea to see my family, somewhere in between the Severn Bridge and Cardiff (not quite sure where, I am bad at directions!) there is a church on a hill which looks really magical, and my Mum told us that was where the tooth fairies lived! We soooo believed her! And used to look out for any little fairies flying around as we went past, and wave to the castle in case any fairies were looking out of the window!!! Hahahahaha, madness!

Comment

That's a lovely story. My daughter (at 10) still wants to believe but has doubts, so she tries to catch the tooth fairy out, checking her handwriting against mine (I use my left hand to write the messages!! lol) and checking my purse before bedtime to see what coins I have and then checking against the one that is left. (I fooled her this time as I took the money from my float tin!!!!!)

She does the same with Santa. Leaves him a note to see if he will answer! He always does and year before last he left behing a bit of his beard (some wadding I had lying around) she was very impressed, only trouble was she wanted to put it on ebay as "GENUINE SANTA BEARD" to see how much she could sell it for!! (I didn't let her do that!)
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Ha ha ha "Genuine Santa Beard" that is brilliant, she is very enterprising!

She is also very clever trying to catch you out - I would never have thought to do that! My sister probably would have though! You should have a secret coin stash somewhere when you know one of her teeth is wobbly, so you can dip into that without her knowing!

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post

I always remember as well when we used to travel from Oxford to Swansea to see my family, somewhere in between the Severn Bridge and Cardiff (not quite sure where, I am bad at directions!) there is a church on a hill which looks really magical, and my Mum told us that was where the tooth fairies lived! We soooo believed her! And used to look out for any little fairies flying around as we went past, and wave to the castle in case any fairies were looking out of the window!!! Hahahahaha, madness!
              It's called Castle Coch and is just around the corner from where we live. My daughter calls it the Pixie Lair and apparntly flies there every night to play with her pixie friends!

My daughter lost a tooth in a play land ball pit and was distraught because the tooth fairy wouldn't visit. I phoned the tooth fairy and left a messgae on her ansafone, telling her where it was! Sooo glad I had my phone on me that day!

Debbie
              Debbie
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...?id=1262375772

http://www.folksy.com/shops/purplemac

http://purplemac.misi.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X