Sunday Evenings.... Bliss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Evenings.... Bliss

Well.... Ive just had a lovely roast beef dinner, chocolate pud and a glass of wine.

All the chores are done, house is tidy...Clothes are ironed and the lunches are made for tomorrow, don't you just love that feeling when you can just sit and relax! I think, other than 5pm on a friday, this is my favourite time of the week.

Whats everybodys favourite time of the week?
    Helen Victoria
    classic and contempory, bespoke jewellery for any occasion
    Phoenix Trader
    http://www.helen-victoria.co.uk
    [email protected]
    www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Helen-Victoria-Jewellery/152577689219?ref=mf.

For me it's Friday and Saturday evenings. Must say I'm not keen on Sunday evenings as I'm always disappointed that it's the end of the weekend and one sleep and it's Monday !!!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

You sound very contented!

My favouritest time of the week is when I have the house to myself, and I can just make a huge crafty mess without anyone moaning, or just sit doing absolutely nothing with a lovely cup of tea and enjoy the silence!

Comment

Bit like yours really Friday evenings after 5!!! and every other Friday (cause I have every other Friday off from work).

My Sunday is not yet finished should be making lunches for tomorrow - guess it can wait another 5 mins.

Cant have wine (on antibiotics) guess a glass of squash will have to do or a nice hot blackcurrent drink!!mmm not much inspiration there but the chocolate pud sounds good.!!!!

Enjoy your evening and think of me in 5-10 mins!!

Comment

Wish I could relax tonight, but got interview tomorrow, so a bit edgy!

I don't work and Hubby works shifts, so my fav time is any evening on the first day he is off

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post
            You sound very contented!

My favouritest time of the week is when I have the house to myself, and I can just make a huge crafty mess without anyone moaning, or just sit doing absolutely nothing with a lovely cup of tea and enjoy the silence!
            Ah this is very true!! i love having the house to myself. mess up the house with my beading and not have anyone stand or sit on anything!!
            Helen Victoria
            Phoenix Trader
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Linda60 View Post
              Bit like yours really Friday evenings after 5!!! and every other Friday (cause I have every other Friday off from work).

My Sunday is not yet finished should be making lunches for tomorrow - guess it can wait another 5 mins.

Cant have wine (on antibiotics) guess a glass of squash will have to do or a nice hot blackcurrent drink!!mmm not much inspiration there but the chocolate pud sounds good.!!!!

Enjoy your evening and think of me in 5-10 mins!!

Ah thats a shame, i do like hot blackcurrent though so that sounds like a fab sunday evening drink..

I will raise a glass to you in 10! "Cheers....happy sunday!"
              Helen Victoria
              Phoenix Trader
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by staceyjlew View Post
                Wish I could relax tonight, but got interview tomorrow, so a bit edgy!

I don't work and Hubby works shifts, so my fav time is any evening on the first day he is off
                Good luck with your interview tomorrow!! i will have fingers crossed for you
                Helen Victoria
                Phoenix Trader
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by helenvictoria View Post
                  Ah thats a shame, i do like hot blackcurrent though so that sounds like a fab sunday evening drink..

I will raise a glass to you in 10! "Cheers....happy sunday!"
                  Well im still here posting when I should be making those lunches, think I am going to leave them until the morning and get up a bit earlier!!! eeek!!

Going to do a hot blackcurrent though.

Actually think I will ask my daughter to do her lunch and I will have a cup a soup, hubby is on a course so he gets lunch, that sounds like a plan!!.

Linda

Comment

Me and the hubby are curled up on the sofa watching Dancing on Ice with the duvets and chocolate cake - the house is a bombsite but it's our wedding anniversary today so we don't care
                    www.blottedcopybook.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
                      Me and the hubby are curled up on the sofa watching Dancing on Ice with the duvets and chocolate cake - the house is a bombsite but it's our wedding anniversary today so we don't care
                      Happy Anniversary to you both.

Hope you've got a glass of wine each too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda60 View Post
                        Happy Anniversary to you both.

Hope you've got a glass of wine each too!!
                        I would KILL for a glass of wine, but I'm 25 weeks pregnant and he has a liver condition and can't metabolise alcohol so we're both off the sauce for the time being. *sniff*
                        www.blottedcopybook.co.uk

Comment

My favourite time of the week is any day I have off work - don't have set days off each week so just have to play by ear - next week its Wed and Thurs

Freja xx
                          http://www.etsy.com/shop/dinkyprettythings

-Freja-

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post
                            Oh yes me too!

Comment

My favourite time of the week is a day where all the housework is done, hubby isn't in too much pain and is content to do his own thing, whether it be candles or pc related and I can do my own thing... either crafting or relaxing with a nice cuppa and some background music. Or when I have the house to myself and I can light a few candles, have a long soak in a hot bath and chill without worrying about anyone else barging in... Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X