Anyone having pudding today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having pudding today??

I don't have pudding very often, and if I do it's a value low fat yog - yum - but tonight I'm pushing the boat out and having defrosted summer berries, with a sprinkling of sugar and healthy dollap of (full fat) creme fraiche!!

Melt in the mouth YUM!!!

nope no pudding
    have promised myself that I must cut down on sweet things during the week and allow myself a treat ( or two , or three lol ) at the weekend
    absolutely craving something chocolate but am being soooooooooooooo good at the moment
    www.sunrisecards.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Comment

I also had a wispa today..

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... don't tell!

Comment

Oh no, I'm ashamed to admit I had a Gu chocolate brownie this evening {blush}

I do dabble in sweet treats regularly. My current faves are Ben & Jerry's chocolate brownie frozen low fat yogurt, home made apple and blackberry crumble and home made muffins in a variety of flavours (I made buttermilk and strawberry jam ones yesterday).
        Elinor
        x

My Misi page
        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

tut tut !!!
          hope you saved me a bit
          www.sunrisecards.co.uk
          http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Comment

[quote=cupcake;178038]Oh no, I'm ashamed to admit I had a Gu chocolate brownie this evening {blush}
            quote]

I went on a virgin flight recently and they served GU puddings!! Very impressed.

Comment

Gu stuff is lovely, but they are a bit pricey. I have to admit that sometimes I am unable to resist when I'm in Tescos!
              Elinor
              x

My Misi page
              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I have a rather large raspberry and fresh cream turnover waiting for me in the fridge!!!!!!! Selina

Comment

Originally posted by Selina View Post
                  I have a rather large raspberry and fresh cream turnover waiting for me in the fridge!!!!!!! Selina
                  I adore fresh cream - so rarely see it these days. I'm jealous!!!

Comment

I've had half a big bag (soon to be a whole one) of minstrels. They are so moreish.

I Love Wispa's! I'm eyeing up the Wispa Easter egg in our local shop.
                    Baby bibs with a difference...
                    We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
                    www.bibbledribble.co.uk
                    http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

They do an Easter Egg

I'm there!

Comment

no pud tonight but am debating on what to have as pud tomorrow.

Choices are:

Jam roly poly and custard
                        Apple crumble and custard
                        Bread and butter pudding and custard.

Just can't decide, still getting over the shock of Asda charging me £12.60 for 6 spring rolls!!!!!!
                        Diane
                        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Apple crumble every time - love the bit where the crumble just starts to get sticky when it meets the fruit

That's extortionate!! Did they taste good?

Comment

I had my day off today and spent it baking! I did marshmellow cookies and chocolate fudge muffins!!!!So yes, i did have pudding!!! My other half loves his sweet food and he doesn't eat much during day (he has dodgy shifts and hardly gets anytime for breaks) So i made dinner and he is now enjoying his cookie with a beer!!- i will probably have to make more shortly by the time he's finished!!!Hee hee! x
                            Dee x
                            Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                            Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                            Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Originally posted by staceyjlew View Post
                              Apple crumble every time - love the bit where the crumble just starts to get sticky when it meets the fruit

That's extortionate!! Did they taste good?

Don't know, I'm too scared to eat them now!!!!!!

They should have been 35p each so that makes £2.10 but the stupid people did £2.10 x 6!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Diane
                              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Working...
                              X