Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so excited!!

Hi all,

I went up into our loft today for something mundane and found TWO BLACK BIN LINERS FULL OF FABRIC, FELT, WOOL, NOTIONS, THREADS, BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had forgotten all about them, they must have been there for about six years!!!

I think my mojo is coming back!!!!! Hooray!!! If only I had the time to create.

Just thought I'd share this with you as we all know the feeling of coming across a nest of fabric and notions!!!!!
    Sharon
    Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
    Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
    Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

I know how you feel. Urbtaf has been sorting through all the beads stashed in the garage and bagging up the ones I won't use so we can sell them on the stall. They're mostly acrylic and glass beads that I bought when I first started making jewellery and I know I won't use most of them now but he has discovered some little gems amongst them - that I'd totally forgotten about - and I've had a few ideas of what to do with them.

Its like putting on an old coat and finding a fiver in the pocket!
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Wow! What a find, like Christmas all over again!
      Sarah

Comment

Oooh, wonderful! I must go and have a furtle in my attic - there must be all sorts up there!
        Cathy xx
        http://folksy.com/shops/Cathy
        http://www.recycledbaglady.co.uk/
        http://owlfamilydiary.blogspot.com/
        I don't have a short attention span, I ... Ooh look, there's a chicken!

Comment

Wow....! Well done you!

We've only been in this house just over a year so I know exactly whats in my loft.....

But might try my mums tomorrow though!!!!!! He he

Karen x

Comment

I know this feeling I was moving veary often and it is wonderful to find things after years
            Kristina

my Website

my Shop

Comment

I have stuff all over the place in various boxes and bags, my problem is finding the stuff I know I have... somewhere....
              When I was younger I often used to put a spare fiver in my pocket in case of emergency, It was lovely to find it months later. My FIL gave DH an old classic black suit about 5 years ago and we found some tickets for a dance in 1972 and four brand new old £1 notes in the pocket.

Melanie

Comment

How lovely. I always knew there was a good side to spring cleaning once every 'Ten Years'.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X