It's been a while....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while....!

Hey everyone woo it feels like forever since I got chance to visit the forum again.
    I have been a bit busy and had a lot of organizing to do and started a new chef job, I'd like to introduce the best reason for not using a computer and soaping..lol. I hope the pictures work.
    This is Alyx Brennen Gibson at 1 week old.. he is my GuardianSon and is soooo sweet I must bore him as he just sleeps when he is near me even during nappy changes.He has a hare lip and cleft palate but is just as cute as a button. His mum is Joolz a long time freind of mine who i met through her husband.. Last night she told me how she felt about the first time she met me its not often she said you get to meet your husbands (building trade)work collegue who pole dances and does weird stuff and is single lol she wanted to hate me before she meet me now we are really close freinds and in a few mths I'm going to teach her pole...

It's nice to be back reading the posts and catching up..

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
    www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
    fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Awww, he's absolutely gorgeous - definitely a great reason not to be online as much!!!

Welcome back to the forum too

Comment

What a cutie
      I used to work with CL&P babies when I did my nurse training. The plastics teams are amazing.

Was thinking about you last night as I was using the macadamia oil (from the SS) it smells absolutley amazing.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Hello again - wondered where you'd been!
        ElaineJ soap and other stuff
        website
        blog

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
          What a cutie
          I used to work with CL&P babies when I did my nurse training. The plastics teams are amazing.

Was thinking about you last night as I was using the macadamia oil (from the SS) it smells absolutley amazing.
          I'm so glad you liked it, alyx's mum and I just keep telling everyone how charmed he is already, he has a bevy of women nurses and family fussing over him and his own plastic surgeon already he takes it all in his teeny stride his first op is in 10 weeks.. bless..
          Hi fluffy and hi elaine yep it's been a while lol

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
          www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
          fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome back, he is gorgeous

Website - www.cherryblossomjewellerydesigns.co.uk
            Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Blossom-Jewellery-Designs/127033020677024

Comment

He is so cute and looks very contented, bless him. Good luck for the op, give him a little hug from me please, thanks
              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

He is absolutely gorgeous and adorable! Is making me very excited about my sister's forthcoming nappy event (June 23rd)

Even though I wouldn't want any more little ones of my own, I still love to give new babies a hug and cuddle awwww!!!!

Tell his mum well done
                Diane
                Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Working...
                X