Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

messy house? We're just artists and geniuses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messy house? We're just artists and geniuses.

Found this in the times yesterday, thought it was quite appropriate!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle5606427.ece

(and my husbands desk is pretty much like Alexander Flemmings, so I'm waiting with baited breath to find out what amazing new discovery he'll make when he eventually tidies up at work)
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I must be a fantantic artist!!!!
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

I'm messy, but I know where everything is is, my other half tends to have a blitz on his stuff and then can never find anything, he keeps it all confined to one room, so that no one messes with it, but all I ever hear from him is 'where is....'

Yesterday, he wanted to upload some pics from his phone to computer, and couldn't find his data cable, came to ask for mine, and without even looking, I reached under a pile of stuff on my desk and pulled it out!
      www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

I have 'organised mess' - it's the same thing as mess, but I just know where everything is! Although I am the tidiest person in the world compared to my hubby! I dont think I have ever actually seen his desk!

Comment

I have three older sisters and all of them are 'clean freaks' so I can just imagine what they think of me. The thing that makes me laugh is that they clean their houses like madwomen, then come round mine to so******e with each other. In fact they're always round mine! No wonder I never get time to tidy up, lol (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it )
          Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

ah so that's why my daughter is such a talented artist and very creative!
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

hmmmm....why has 'so******e' got stars in it now, I'm sure I didn't do that?

Edit; Hey, it's done it again!
              Gail x

Comment

Originally posted by onlyme View Post
                hmmmm....why has 'so******e' got stars in it now, I'm sure I didn't do that?

Edit; Hey, it's done it again!

Aunty Net looked it up because it kept happening to me on another thread and apparantly the missing letters are to do with a drug for men's particular problems!!!
                Diane
                Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Really? Well I never!
                  Gail x

Comment

I'm confused with this problem word I can do crosswords and stuff, but I can't figure out what this word is that has the ****** in!!
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                      I'm confused with this problem word I can do crosswords and stuff, but I can't figure out what this word is that has the ****** in!!
                      s-o-c-i-a-l-i-s-e
                      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Well, I've just been educated then!!! We're both sitting here thinking what a strange word to have editted like that!
                        View my flickr

Comment

If you take off the first 2 letters and the last one and google the middle bit, you'll know why the forum automatically censors it when you think of all the foreign newbies that sign up during the night when the mods are asleep. think "little blue pills"

To get back on subject - after seeing that craft room I reckon Goldy1 has got nothing to worry about.
                          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I don't think any of us should worry if our houses aren't as messy as that room in the article!
                            View my flickr

Comment

well, i just read that artical and LOVED it. Its so me!! ha ha. Must keep it on the computer so "tidy" Alan can see it when he comes home from Yoga in his tidy zen like state to a kitchen that looks like a bomb has gone off. But hey...... iv been making cookies !! ha ha
                              Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Working...
                              X