Does anyone actually feel OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone actually feel OK?

In view of the increasing number of - albeit interesting - threads about how poorly everyone is....................is there anyone on this forum capable of getting out of bed in a morning? Please feel free to let out your euphoria and excitement at being alive on this thread.................see how many pages we get!

BTW..................I am disabled, so I've done the moaning bit and lived.

Im alive i dont get out of bed in the mornings though im not usually asleep untill then

Comment

yep Im good and finding loads of info on the 1911 census so my family tree is growing great.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Woo Hoo!!! I am alive and well. Can feel the strong westerly wind in my hair, the refreshing 8 solid hours of rain brush against my face and my purse is so much lighter, my back is no longer stooped! Husband happy, daughter beautiful and dog tired - everything as it should be

Comment

Snowgoose,
          Lazy!!!

Peter,
          I'm am alive and kicking! Even working in a germ factory (nursery) with constants colds, conjunctivitus, chicken pox etc going around.
          I rarely eat fruit or vegetroubles, lucky if i get one a day! So now I've gone and jinxed myself by posting that I am healthy
          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I'm rather tired, but otherwise in good health and feeling good
            Elinor
            x

My Misi page
            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I'm ok now the painkillers and antibiotics have kicked in.

Must say though that other than this little set back (stupid tooth!!!) I'm normally NEVER ill.

ok I'm getting older, arthritis etc but as you say, I'm alive, I have a roof over my head, food in the cupboard, water on tap, heat on tap, clothes on my back, tv on demand, children to moan at, cats to kick (not really!!)

So all in all I'm hunky dory!!!
              Diane
              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
                Snowgoose,
                Lazy!!!

Peter,
                I'm am alive and kicking! Even working in a germ factory (nursery) with constants colds, conjunctivitus, chicken pox etc going around.
                I rarely eat fruit or vegetroubles, lucky if i get one a day! So now I've gone and jinxed myself by posting that I am healthy

and don't forget the headlice!!!!!
                Diane
                Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
                  and don't forget the headlice!!!!!
                  Ewww! Yuk. I hate things like lice and fleas

Comment

Snowgoose,
                    Lazy!!!
                    How dare you call me lazy i just like my sleep

Comment

working in a germ factory
                      Lol, I love it!

Im pleased to say that Im healthy at the moment too! Even my pesky mental health isnt too bad, and Im really pleased that I have lots of motivation at the moment - Iv been crafting lots and I have even been using my exercise bike! And that doesnt happen often!

Comment

I like my sleep too, but unfortunately there aren't enough hours in the day!

Comment

As long as I can feel pain, I'm absolutely sure I'm alive!
                          Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ok - a positive spin on things.

I am alive and well and I can (just about) feel my toes despite not having any central heating but there again, we don't need it now cos the temperatures have risen by a whole 2 degrees so its not freezing cold any more. I'm lucky enough to have a full belly cos I've eaten yesterday's left overs only a few hours ago - not sure what we'll be eating tomorrow cos there's no left overs from today but maybe my OH will manage to find a bit of road kill on the way home from work. He's lucky to be well enough to work now he's recovered from his 2 heart attacks, many people are too ill to work! But he really enjoys lining up all his pretty coloured tablets three times every day before he takes them.
                            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I am on top of the world - family all well - my God is in his heaven.
                              Enough money to put food on the table.
                              What more does one want?

Jane
                              www.just-soaps.com
                              Twitter JUSTSOAPS
                              FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
                              Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Working...
                              X