I've been c******g! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been c******g! lol

Yep the word that is forbidden in my house....cleaning!

I've spent all day, sorting/organising clothes, make-up, bills you name it.
    I've hung curtains, mended doors, built drawers. Hoovered carpets, cleaned carpets.

Then I decided why not go the whole hog and sort my crafty stuff too!
    So here I am half one in the morning, I've finished organising my crafty stuff, and I've put all my beads into a big box to organise tomorrow after work.

You won't believe the amount of things that I found that disappeared ages ago, and the amount that I'd not even noticed the disapearance of!

I've even filled a bin bag full of rubbish.

I've taken before and after photos of my craft room, but I'll post them when I'm a little more awake.
    I'm so excited that I'll actually be able to craft again. I haven't crafted in months. I've felt a bit of a fraud being on here lol....ooh I hope I haven't forgotten how to craft?!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now as I have to get up for work in 6 hours!
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Can't believe you chose to do it at half one in the morning!! I certainly wouldn't be getting up to go to work! Selina

Comment

Ha ha well done, and welcome back to the world of crafting!

I hope you're not too tired!

Comment

Ooooh there must've been something in the air yesterday. My hubby (who I don't think has ever spent more than 20mins tidying in his life) spent all yesterday when I was at work sorting out our spare (aka junk) room and putting up 2 wardrobes in there so we can be more organised. I came home to 8 bin bags full of rubbish to take to the dump and 3 boxes of my stuff to sort through!
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I had to read your post several times before I could understand what you were talking about. In fact I nearly gave up but blew the dust off the top of my dictionary and looked up that word cleaning and now i think I get it. My advice for what it is worth is to try and steer clear of this in the future in case you become addicted. It happened to me once but with careful handling and years of therapy i am here to tell you that I am over it. If you ever feel like cleaning again take yourself off for a quiet lie down
          www.littlebead.blogspot.com
          www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

You mention a bin of rubbish. Is there such a thing as rubbish in a craft room, I tend to hang on to everything "In case it comes in handy one day". lol.
            Well done with your spring clean, at least you can lay back and relax for another year.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Wash your mouth out, using a word like that on here!

Bet your so glad you've done it now, that's it now for another 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
                Wash your mouth out, using a word like that on here!

Bet your so glad you've done it now, that's it now for another 10 years
                Ops, I was a bit optimistic suggesting a year. Sorry.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

The problem with H*******k is that as as soon as you've finished it starts getting undone!
                  ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                  website
                  blog

Comment

My advice is get someone else to do it..... or (my mums advice) make sure your friends are messier than you that way your house always looks tidier than theirs and they'll think you've been cleaning even when you haven't!! I remember my mum asking me how messy friends houses were when I said I was thinking of inviting them round - only works if you've been to their house first though!
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                      My advice is get someone else to do it..... or (my mums advice) make sure your friends are messier than you that way your house always looks tidier than theirs and they'll think you've been cleaning even when you haven't!! I remember my mum asking me how messy friends houses were when I said I was thinking of inviting them round - only works if you've been to their house first though!
                      That is genius One of my friends was really houseproud and I was always embarassed when she came round....now she has a messy hubby and 2 little 'uns and her house is always a tip like ours
                      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Ooh I feel a bit faint, I've just come home from work.........and.....erm.....I actually took the tree down and put it outside!!!!!!

I think I'm becoming....dare I say it....HOUSEPROUD!!!!!! ARGH!!!

Should I see a doctor?

Comment

yep go toA&E imedeatly this could befatal.
                          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Your tree is down?????

It's too late for the doctor - get to the hospital NOW
                            My Website www.rheadesigns.co.uk

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumfri...4443824?ref=ts

My Blog
                            http://rheadesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Heh heh heh! I even hoovered up the needles that fell on the floor

Comment

Working...
                              X