Bad Forum !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Forum !

Bad, BAD Forum - go and stand in the corner...!

No, it's not helping. I'm desperately trying to get my work done, and all the time I can see the Forum looking at me, wagging it's cute little tail and asking me to play.

*Sigh* - tell it to go away, please, or I'm going to be out of a job and then I'll have to pack all my things up, move house, and sell the child.
    With love,
    Daisy & Me
    x

Our MISI Shop www.daisyandme.misi.me.uk
    Our email address [email protected]

I know what you mean every time I sit at the computer, supposedly to print off pictures for my quilts etc, the forum keeps on saying 'click on me, 'click on me', which of course I do, no self control. Still it is fun though!

Comment

I thought I had self-discipline - but that naughty Forum is really trying my patience and these blasted tax returns will not get themselves submitted to our beloved HMRC.

And then you go and ANSWER me !

Aaaaaargh!
      With love,
      Daisy & Me
      x

Comment

I call it "replacement therapy" replacing what I ought to be doing for something more fun

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Forum can't help luring you in. You'll have to just find a computer without Forum access!!!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

It's got me too and won't let me go.... aaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!
            Elinor
            x

My Misi page
            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

yep me too, I have to go on the computer every day, usually I'm on and off in about 30 minutes, now though........well Ive been on here an hour now!!!!!.

Every time I come on the computer I say to myself, NO FORUM wait till later, but do I???????
              Diane
              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

It's gone and done it again - I'm on here, trawling through juicy little craft tid-bits, and all the while there are about one million tax returns sitting on my desk.....!

Never mind the fact that the MIL has just been on the phone for an HOUR AND A HALF !!!! Wouldn't mind, but OH is on the other side of the world...

... WORKING - IN PEACE & QUIET !!!!!

Now, where did I leave that gas oven and the pillow?
                With love,
                Daisy & Me
                x

Comment

Hello stranger how are you doing? Hope you are all well, next time you speak with your Mum tell her I was asking after her xxx
                  Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Will do Ger - thanks xox And how are you and yours - hope Santa was good to you all?

As I was saying, an oven and cushion would come in handy just about now....

No, maybe not.
                    With love,
                    Daisy & Me
                    x

Comment

What am I going to do when I'm on holiday in March for a whole week and no forum!!!!!

Pauline
                      Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Yeah we're fine hun, had a quiet one but was really spoiled How's about you? was there many pink things in your chrimbo stocking lol
                        Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Pauline - I've heard these new "laptop" thingummies are great for keeping in touch.... Hee

Ger - stocking ? You mean you actually got one? Lucky you.... Pink things were very thin on the ground - OH got home on the 18th so no Xmas pressie for me

Good job Daisy, at least, got her pink "Tendo DS", complete with puppy game (how does Father Christmas do it, I wonder?)

Anyway, going to go now as those bleeding tax returns are still on my desk. Ho hum, filing deadline is still a week away........................
                          Last edited by Daisy & Me; 24-01-2009, 01:32 AM.
                          With love,
                          Daisy & Me
                          x

Comment

Working...
                          X