Bloody Typical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Typical

Today, i decided to make a necklace after a design idea came to me while i was sleeping ( strange i know ) anyway, i made the necklace and took some pics of it. Now my camera has decided to stop talking to my computer and my batteries in the camera have just died. People say it never rains but it pours, well in my case its a tidal flood.

If it's any consolation, I seem to be lurching from one catastrophe to another recently, I was kind of hoping that the New Year would be a new start, but it was evident on 1st Jan that the kids were not going to allow that to happen.
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Bless your heart! It's typical isnt it?!

Strange thing, you saying that about the design coming to you while you were sleeping has reminded me - I had a brilliant idea for something crafty last night while I was lying in bed, I can remember thinking that would look really good, but that is all I can remember! I have absolutely no idea what it was! Grrrr! Why didn't I turn the light on and write it down?!

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post
        Bless your heart! It's typical isnt it?!

Strange thing, you saying that about the design coming to you while you were sleeping has reminded me - I had a brilliant idea for something crafty last night while I was lying in bed, I can remember thinking that would look really good, but that is all I can remember! I have absolutely no idea what it was! Grrrr! Why didn't I turn the light on and write it down?!
        haha, that would be too easy. Life isnt meant to be easy and judging by mine it isnt

Comment

Ha ha I think you're right!

Comment

Oh dear, take a deep breathe and try again. I was half way through taking the pictures for my A4 box demo when my hubby came in and calmly said 'Are you taking photos?' Der yes, camera in hand snapping away...then said 'because I haven't put the card back in'...silence then a rant from me!! Oh well, these things happen...swear, cuss and start again
            Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

haha, yup i know exactly what you mean. Luckily No-one is allowed to use my camera apart from me. They touch it and they die Oh well, get some batteries somewhen and if still no luck i will get a card reader.

Comment

Mybe it wouldn't talk to the computer because there wasn't enough battery power left?
                ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                website
                blog

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineJ View Post
                  Mybe it wouldn't talk to the computer because there wasn't enough battery power left?
                  Yeah, im hoping its as simple as that.

Comment

It's what is known by the Irish as Murphy's Law!!! I just say, that's life!
                    Diane
                    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Mine talks to the computer even if I take the batteries out! I'm not so keen on the pictures.....but I can't blame the camera for that!
                      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

pictures.....hate hate them and they hate me ,i have tried for two weeks to put pict`s in my album but no they won`t go where i tell them.
                        friday night while getting ready to go out i tell hubby the prob`s i`m having , he decides to have a look and after a lot of sweary words one appears (no script)
                        so now , not only are we late for the party but i still don`t know what he did and will need him to do the rest.
                        ive told him he can`t die cos i can`t even work the dvd ....how will i get drunk to the eagles then

Comment

Working...
                        X