• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascinating

You might have seen this before.

Read and be amazed...

-----

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

-----

Can you read this? I was utterly amazed when I could... it's all a mess though, right? Shouldn't be able to read it... but you can.

Fascinating, right?

Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
    ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Had this a few times on the emails, quite good though.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I agree, it is surprising but have read something like it before somewhere. Makes one wonder why anagrams present a problem, surely the same principle would apply. I forgot, the first and last letters should be in right order. Ah well, another theory bites the dust.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

،ɹǝʇɐʍ ɟo ssɐlƃ ɐ ƃuıʞuıɹp puɐ pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo ƃuıpuɐʇs ǝɹ,noʎ ǝlıɥʍ ɯǝɥʇ ǝdʎʇ ʇsnɾ plnoɔ noʎ 'ʎlǝʌıʇɐuɹǝʇlɐ

Comment

Don't think the water would do much good for my keyboard though Peter!!!
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I've seen it a few times and it never ceases to amaze me.

I think the theory behind that study was something to do with dyslexia/word blindness.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

It's very easy for me as I'm dyslexic all words look like that to me, and certinally my typing and spelling does!
              Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

I got this message in an email (thought it looked familiar) but apparantly not every one can read it, there are a certain number of people who can't

(I haven't found any yet though)
                Diane
                Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I was utterly amazed when I could read it... I've always been quite bad at telling people off for spelling mistakes and grammar and punctuation*, so I was a little disappointed when I saw it didn't really matter.

LOL.

* even though I know I can make mistakes myself, lol.
                  Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
                  ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Comment

Working...
                  X