krypton factor rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krypton factor rules

anyone else watching the krypton factor? its so funny. Yarrr, next is the bill even better. Im watching tv all night. (and reading threads on here of course)

Missed Krypton Factor tonight. I do find the first round quite funny as I'm as useless as the contestants! I don't think I'd ever manage the assault course. I'm on masterchef now
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Are they re-runs of Krypton Factors or is it still going, I remember it from way back.

I shall be watching Most Haunted Live-biggest laugh on tv, I do believe in the paranormal but honestly, what a farce they make of it, still have to watch it though!!!! sssh-what's that noise..........lol
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

It's a new series of Krypton Factor. The assault course is supposed to be more challenging than before.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

i saw it, its fab xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Does anyone else get an "page encoding error" when trying to access the Krypton Factor web site on the ITV? Happened yesterday too - I was hoping to watch some clips. Also anyone know if Crystal Maze is coming back?
            My corner of the web: TVChat.co.uk - discuss good & bad telly!

Comment

With all these re-hashed programmes for years ago, just wanted to ask... am I the only person who remembers "Interceptor"? It was like an extreme version of the programme that Anneka Rice did, but it had a bloke in a long black coat chasing round after contestants trying to zap them with a laser gun.

Si.

P.S. Oooh, just browsed the Interwobblyweb and found a link to a page all about it!! Takes me back to my childhood...
              Last edited by woodtattoos; 16-01-2009, 01:04 PM.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Barley View Post
                Also anyone know if Crystal Maze is coming back?
                It'll only work if Richard O'Brien comes back - he's a genius that man
                Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

i remember the interceptor, and i know a big secret about that programme but i am sworn to secrecy about it. Great show though./

Comment

Originally posted by spagbog View Post
                    i remember the interceptor, and i know a big secret about that programme but i am sworn to secrecy about it. Great show though./
                    Now that sounds like a good reason to PM me!!
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

I guess it's just me that can't access ITV's site at the mo then?

Comment

I have been enjoying Krypton factors comeback too, always did love that show I remember Crystal maze too, richard o'brien was fantastic. Didn't melinda messenger and leslie granthem do it after or was it something similar? it was rubbish anyways :S

I did like annekas Treasure hunt though the camera person (guessing a man) was always a bit too focused on her bum
                        "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

I didn't remember Interceptor until I clicked on Si's link, I still don't remember the man in black (I'm sure I would now if it was on......) but I do remember the rest of it.

Only Crystal maze would work with Richard O'Brien, Eddie tenpole of tenpole Tudor (remember them???) did it for awhile but it wasn't as good.

I say bring back Sapphire and Steel, now who remembers that??????
                          Diane
                          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I do. My kids were little then. (I know, that makes me ancient).
                            Carol
                            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I know this is about Krypton Factor... but, does anyone know where Crystal Maze was filmed? I wonder what happened with the set? It would be a great tourist attraction!

Comment

Working...
                              X