Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my good god

what have i just et myself in for?

I just got some hosting for website and just installed Zencart, and am just looking at the admin control panel, and Oh my god, theres so much to do, to set it all up, looks like its going to take a while

Just take your time following the tutorials and make a note of each change u make. Choose the template u want to use (loads of free ones) http://www.zencarttemplates.info/
    work through each part of the menus systematically
    If you get stuck give me a shout
    eeek did I really say that lol
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

Comment

Thanks for the offer, im sure it cant be that difficult if i just take it easy

Famous last words

Comment

I installed zencart 2 years ago and love it. I recommend that you install 3 extra modules: easy populator, google sitemap and google base feeder.

Michelle

Comment

I have only use OSCommerce before ... I see from the internet that Zen Cart has more built in features ...

I'm thinking of setting up a new site ... and is now in the mist of looking for a suitable webhosting ... any reliable webhosting for Zen Cart to recommend ?

Comment

Originally posted by hipgirl View Post
            I installed zencart 2 years ago and love it. I recommend that you install 3 extra modules: easy populator, google sitemap and google base feeder.

Michelle
            And Image Handler too
            Michelle the site looks lovely
            Chris xx
            My Website
            My Blog

Comment

Lol....act first, think later huh? That's me all over!
              Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X