X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purplemac
    replied
    Originally posted by beckyboo View Post

Is now a good time to mention my chuffing back ??......lol , don't half hurt !!!
    It's a shame you're not more local, they're gagging for more patients (and I can get you a cheapie!! Seeing as I know the chiro!!)

I got the dress this morning - blimey I look all ladylike in it! (almost)

Right, shiney stuff and shoes now........

Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Fluffy Squirrel
    replied
    oooh, aren't you lucky!! Would love to see your new dress. Sure you'll have lots of fun choosing some fab jewellery to match your outfit and a fantastic time at the ball!!

Leave a comment:

• krafty1
    replied
    Originally posted by purplemac View Post
    When I get the dress, guess who will be trawling the jewelly makers websites on here for some glitz!
    Debbie
    Ooh I envy you, there's lots of very talented members on here who make the most gorgeous jewellery . I really have to restrain myself when they show us their stuff.

Your dress sounds lovely have fun at the ball

Leave a comment:

• ~Laura~
    replied
    ooo sounds lovely. hope you have a lovely time

Leave a comment:

• Louise88
    replied
    Oooh lucky you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    How about a picture of your posh frock??? Sounds like a good 'do', hope you enjoy it!!! Sue xx

Leave a comment:

• beckyboo
    replied
    Yaaaay for you ...

Now is your chance to get somthing unique made to match the dress jewellery wise, with the dress being such a bargain.

Congrats to Charlie as well, all the hard work has paid off .....

Is now a good time to mention my chuffing back ??......lol , don't half hurt !!!

Leave a comment:

• purplemac
    started a topic I'm Going To The Ball!!!!!

I'm Going To The Ball!!!!!

I can't believe it!! Shove off Cinders, it's my turn!!

I'm off to the Chiropractors Ball in Cardiff on the 30th! OH asked me if I wanted to go and was a bit shocked at the reply! (How can he be shocked that a girlie - even me - wants to wear a posh frock?)

I've cheated and bought a sparkly red dress on Ebay for £35. I said I wanted to make a dress at first but then completely bottled it! Some dressmaker I am!! When I get the dress, guess who will be trawling the jewelly makers websites on here for some glitz!

Better still, it's only another SIX MONTHS until Charlie qualifies! After nearly 8 years, I feel giddy every time I think about it!

He's kicking me off the 'puter now, apparently, he needs to do his homework!!

Debbie
Working...
X