Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The voices were scaring me......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The voices were scaring me......................

I had two male voices coming through my computer, talking about pearl balls!!!!
    I got the fright of my life cos I was watching the you tube that Goldy1 put on about tiaras and at first thought it was an issue with that vid but it continued. Both voices sounded like Manchester accent which is miles from Kent............. it was only after (quite) a while that I realised my OH must have left his Teamspeak connected to seafight, the pirate game he plays online.

Yep that was it and the voices have stopped, PHEW
    Terry xxx
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

ROFL - that's funny (I'll bet it wasn't at the time, but you'll be laughing now)
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

You made me wonder what I'd posted then? And isnt that weird We are from Manchester.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I did feel like a total numpty when I realised how inane it all was, and no offense to any Mancunians, it was part of the puzzle of what was I 'picking up'. The thinking (or lack thereof) being it was some sort of radio frequency thing.

This numpty is gonna take herself off and have some choccy (for medicinal purposes)
        Terry xxx
        You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
        Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Originally posted by Aviya Glass View Post
          how inane it all was, and no offense to any Mancunians, )
          No offense taken . It's just weird it was my link and of all the accents in the world it was one from my neck of the woods.

Comment

Ive got a german lady who sometimes talks to me when I start my webbook up, scary thing is Ive started answering her

Comment

Originally posted by urbtaf View Post
              Ive got a german lady who sometimes talks to me when I start my webbook up, scary thing is Ive started answering her
              My hubby (the mega geek that he is) has set up his laptop so when it starts up or an error message appears you hear someone from Star Trek talk some kind of technical speak.......and I try not to but I find myself replying to them
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                My hubby (the mega geek that he is) has set up his laptop so when it starts up or an error message appears you hear someone from Star Trek talk some kind of technical speak.......and I try not to but I find myself replying to them
                Are Trek Geeks all he same. My
                oh has all the sounds on his phone.

Comment

The Teamspeak thing had me laughing, my other half is a flight simmer, and he was management with an online virtual airline, in order to spend some time with him, I also became management (an a pilot) and the vast majority of our conversations were through Teamspeak, even though we were only in the next room!
                  www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Working...
                  X