Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4,000 post winner is.......

Auntynet!

By my calculations (you guessed 12:35 on 12 Dec) you are the winner - my 4,000th post was at around 10:20 this morning - 11 Dec.

So you are out by 14 hours!!

It was a very close thing as Pagan was the next closest - out by just over 15 hours!! (10 Dec 19:20)

But, as it is the Festive Season I'll send you both something!! Please send me a pm with your postal address and we shall discuss from there!!

Congratulations to you both!!

Dagnammit, miles out as usual!

Congratulations to both Auntynet and Pagan... and to Tip Top for bending our ear 4000 times...

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Heheheh!

Your 'formula' didn't work this time Si - you can have another try for my 5,000th!!!

Comment

How did you know I have a formula?

<quickly pulls the calendar off the dartboard and hides the dart behind his back...>
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

I am always hopelessly out, but at least we try. Congrats auntynet and congrats TipTop on the 4000 hit.
          Cynthia
          http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!

(oops - I just scared Urbtaf to death!)

I never usually win anything. I am sooooo pleased. Is there a prize or was it just for fun? Not bothered which - just over the moon that I won.

It took me ages to work it out - wanna know my forumla Si?

Oh, nearly forgot

CONGRATULATIONS ON 4000 POSTS! (reckon I won't be that far behind you cos I've almost reached 2000)
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Well done Aunty and TT
              "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
              my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Congratulations!!!

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Congratulations
                  MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Well done Aunty. I think you have a crystal ball (no, not that one) hidden in the corner of the workroom (cellar). Enjoy your prize.
                    Carol
                    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                      Well done Aunty. I think you have a crystal ball (no, not that one) hidden in the corner of the workroom (cellar). Enjoy your prize.
                      I have 2 actually - real rock crystal ones in the corner of the stall. . . OK, technically their not MINE but until they are sold they are.
                      Auntynet

Comment

Well done Aunty lol

I was actually sad enough to try and work it out using the average posts per day sad init lol

Comment

Congrats to the winners!!! I couldn't win an argument!!!! That's true, I back down and feel sorry even if I'm in the right!!!! Not that I argue much!!! Sue xx I sound like a miserable old witch who is spoiling for a row!!!!he he!
                          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I just remembered - I also won SusieQ's competition as well! I must be on a roll - off to buy a lottery ticket now.

Originally posted by snowgoose View Post
                            Well done Aunty lol

I was actually sad enough to try and work it out using the average posts per day sad init lol
                            Thats how I worked out my guess - and I reckon a few others did too so there's lots of us saddos on here.
                            Auntynet

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                              Heheheh!

Your 'formula' didn't work this time Si - you can have another try for my 5,000th!!!
                              Gah - my formula was obviously scuppered by you having to do some work!!
                              It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Working...
                              X