Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!

I would like to thank the following forum members (because they are extra loverly):

Auntynet, because she sent some gorgeous wee earrings and a stone for my mum's christmas present, with no charge.

and

Beasbydesign, who sent a bookmark, again for my mums christmas present and again with no charge.

I really do appreciate it and as I cannot thank you both in person I shall send you big internet hugs instead!

Unfortunately, my son broke my camera or I would show you pictures, but they are both lovely items. The earrings are purple, which my mum also likes (as do I..........maybe she will let me borrow them hehehehe) and the stone is gorgeous....she suffers from headaches so I hope it will help to alleviate the pain for her.

Thanks again girls!
    My Website www.rheadesigns.co.uk

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumfri...4443824?ref=ts

My Blog
    http://rheadesigns.blogspot.com/

So glad you appreciate it Susan. I always say that if we all did one good deed every day what a nicer place the world would be. Hope your mum likes them.

BTW - the earrings are amethyst which should also help with her headaches - not sure if I said that in my note.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Ohhh...... thats really really nice of you girls...

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

aawww how lovely !!!xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

This is why I love this place. There are sooooo many lovely people here.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
            This is why I love this place. There are sooooo many lovely people here.
            I totally agree
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

really glad you like it. Those butterflies were really cute!!
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
              X