One Huge Big Thank You To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Huge Big Thank You To

FairyAlchemy not only for the lovely raffle prizes she as sent me for the pink party but for all the little favors she sent for each and everyone of the goody bags thank you so much

THANK YOU

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

That's really kind of her. Have you had the party yet? If not then all the best for it

One of my closest friends lost her mum almost exactly a year ago and she's organised a pink cocktail party for this Thursday. They'll be serving non-alcoholic pink cocktails and she's got lots of local businesses to donate raffle prizes (the scrapbook kit I've donated is starting to look a bit insignificant next to some of the amazing prizes she's managed to get) and she's got one of the bars in her town to host it. Apart from raising lots of money for a good cause I think it's really helping her at the moment to focus on this

So here's to both of your events
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
      So here's to both of your events
      I'll second that
      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
        I'll second that
        I'll third that

I've quite literally lost count of the friends and relatives that have been diagnosed with this terrible disease over the last few years and always at the back of your mind is that niggle that it could happen to any one of us.

The good news is that there are far more success stories now than ever before and for that we can only be extremely thankful.

So I wish you both every success with your evenings and hope you raise loads and loads of money for the charity

Comment

Your very welcome thank you.
          I hope it goes great please keep us updated and good luck your doing a lovely thing.....

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
          www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
          fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by krafty1 View Post
            I've quite literally lost count of the friends and relatives that have been diagnosed with this terrible disease over the last few years and always at the back of your mind is that niggle that it could happen to any one of us.
            Sadly, I am the same as you... I too have lost count of the friends and relatives who have been lost to this horrific disease, many many close people including my mum last year and my mother in law six weeks after our wedding in 2004.

I have so much respect for people who fundraise for charities such as this and wish you the very best of luck with your events.

Comment

Working...
            X