Home alone and fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home alone and fed up

Hi all, hubby has gone to his studio today so I'm home alone (apart from the pugs that is!). I started off doing some work on the computer this morning but I've not actually moved from in front of the screen. I'm actually bored now and just surfing the internet for the hell of it and checking my emails millions of times (even though I haven't had a single one today!).

I know I should be doing some work but I just can't move. I think I'm definitely having an un-motivated day. Anyone else bored but can't make themselves do anything productive?

Sarah xx
    www.plain-jane-textiles.co.uk
    Stitched in Sheffield

My blog:
    www.knitting-up-north.co.uk
    I'm a member of:
    Sheffield Craft Candy

holds hand up - yup me too
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Hands up here too, having a lazy-can't-be-bothered-to-do-anything-day today. Did I hear right somewhere that pugs go up on their back legs to do a wee? I'm sure my brother told me that years ago and not sure if he was winding me up or not, hehe...
      Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

He's winding you up I'm afraid, but thanks, that made me giggle!
        xx
        www.plain-jane-textiles.co.uk
        Stitched in Sheffield

My blog:
        www.knitting-up-north.co.uk
        I'm a member of:
        Sheffield Craft Candy

Comment

I have no energy either today... perhaps its that sunday feeling?
          Sarah

Comment

I'm just recovering from having my grandchildren for the weekend , just forgot how demanding kids can be !
            So today was my day off to recover , I'll sleep like a log tonight .

Comment

Originally posted by plainjanetextiles View Post
              Hi all, hubby has gone to his studio today so I'm home alone (apart from the pugs that is!). I started off doing some work on the computer this morning but I've not actually moved from in front of the screen. I'm actually bored now and just surfing the internet for the hell of it and checking my emails millions of times (even though I haven't had a single one today!).

I know I should be doing some work but I just can't move. I think I'm definitely having an un-motivated day. Anyone else bored but can't make themselves do anything productive?

Sarah xx
              I'm having an 'I can't be bothered but I really should move cos have lots to do today' day here... any ideas to get motivated?

Comment

Working...
              X