• This is the reason my house won't stay clean for more than five minutes

ROSIE

LOGAN

OSCAR

KAI

www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Awww cute tho...

I love your cat hard at work on the laptop!
    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernChancer View Post
      Awww cute tho...

I love your cat hard at work on the laptop!

Yeah, he got a bit confused by the lack of mouse
      www.corrigancards.com

Comment

Your house looks very tidy to me . . . . unless you did a quick tidy up for the camera?

Cute pets - and that's something coming from me! Just ask my OH.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I should've posted this one then Auntynet This was five minutes in the garden

www.corrigancards.com

Comment

oops cheeky doggies.... wow bet that took some cleaning..

Yeah, he got a bit confused by the lack of mouse Today 09:04 PM
            love it hahaha
            Sam

Comment

lol...........loved the way they have avoided the newspaper laid down carefully for their muddy paws
              Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
              my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
              my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                You couldn't stay mad at them for long though!
                MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
                  Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                  You couldn't stay mad at them for long though!
                  Believe me . . . . . I could! and I'm far from house proud.

Sorry peeps but I'm just not an "animal person" - I've a full time job looking after the 3 fellas in my house and they're all SUPPOSED to be housetrained.
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

What auntynet is tactfully avoiding telling you is that when we married 4 years ago, I came with a 12 year old big fat dog! hes now 16 and blows wind out of both ends.ALL THE TIME!!!!! she is not a dog person, but he loves her, when we are at home he sits as near to her as he can.
                    At the moment hes got his back end on the legs of her computor chair, cute apart from the methane cloud

Comment

ROFL, my female collie is a bit ...................... fragrant and she's only 2!!

That carefully laid down newspaper was beside the door - the male (Logan) carefully pushed it across the floor to where it is now. At least he's tidy
                      www.corrigancards.com

Comment

That made me laugh out loud . We've got 4 dogs and when they've been out they have to come in one at a time, me with a towel inside, husband and sons waiting outside, hehe...mind you, when I'm not about they just let them charge in, thankfully i can sponge down the leather sofa and once a week the living room carpet gets a shampoo. Hard work but good fun, especially watching them eat fruit pastilles I had tears running down my face yesterday when I gave them one each, the faces they were pulling was hilarious...sorry!!
                        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

they are worth it though

they are so cute... no matter how much mess they make, or how they get under your feet they are sooo worth it arn't they!

I have one little dog and she has all the issues in the world she hates other dogs, cats, kids, strangers, the hoover shes forever under my feet and putting paw prints up the walls and on the carpet but i wouldnt change her for the world...

Comment

Love the brown rose design on the floor - although it looks familiar.
                            As for the methane cloud Urbtaf, we have the same problem with Aged Aunt, even the dog won't sit near her at times so we understand only too well.
                            Carol
                            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                            X